Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Good Value For Money
After a luxurious stay at Laguna Beach Resort, we moved to Patong Beach where all the happening things are.
We booked Aloha Villa through a tour agent. Due to low season, the price has dropped to 600 Baht per room (no breakfast), which I think it is very good value for money.
The room is clean and cosy. Thank God for the satellite TV as I was "grounded" by the torrential rain one morning.
Location-wise, this place is right smack Patong town. Few minutes walk to Jungceylon shooping mall, beach, Bangla road etc.
I would stay here again if I ever come back to Phuket.
Unique Quality: Facilities:
• Air conditioning
• Hot and cold showers
• In room refrigerators
• Laundry service
• Tour programs
• TV. Satellite program - Very important during low season when it rain)
• International telephone service
• 24 Hour Security
Popular Hotels in Phuket
60/1 Moo 6, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Naithon Bay, , Phuket
230 Moo 3 Mai Khao, , Phuket
33 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Bang Tao, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang, , Phuket
12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Beach, , Phuket
Explore the World
- Al Murooj Rotana Hotel And Suites
- YWCA Guest House
- King's Dominion Campground
- AA City Center Apartments Barcelona
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket
- Castaway Bay Resort
- Hotel Philip Elysees
- Elnido Four Seasons Resort
- Vistaflor Bungalows
- Place d'Armes Hotel
- Crown Regency Service Apartments
- Hotel Dolphin
- Corbyn Head Hotel
- Menzies Glasgow Hotel