Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa

3 Soi Karon, Soi 2, Karon District, Muang Phuket, Karon, , Phuket, 83100, Thailand
Agoda.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 36% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa

Loved the Horizon Karon

by TripAdvisor Member adelaide4

We stayed at the Horizon Karon from the 13th to 25th April.

Below is a "tour" of the resort along with our thoughts on the hotel and other bits of info...

The entrance/lobby has a very outdoor feel to it – very open, and for us very welcoming.

To the left of the lobby is the Club Wing, which looks very nice and the rooms are only for over 18’s, so we couldn’t stay there, but it looked nice and had it’s own pool. I think you can only enter this wing from the lobby and so I don’t think there would be an issue with other guests using the pool etc. Some of the rooms appear to have swim up access to the pool.

Behind the lobby is a gym which had a mixture of free weights, a few cardio machines and a set up with several bits of equipment attached. It was air-conditioned and clean. Despite my best intentions, I only managed to get there twice. Open to over 12’s and from memory, kids under 16 had to be supervised. The most people I saw in there was 3 at any one time, although you wouldn’t want more than 5 or 6.

There was a Kids Club which had an indoor area and a small playground. Our daughter is 10 and she decided she was too old for this so I can’t tell you too much more. Some friends of ours arrived just before we left and their boys (under 8) used it several times and loved it.

There are 3 pools. The top one, geographically speaking, was 1.4m deep. There was a small toddler pool next to this. There was a “waterfall” from the “top pool” into the main pool which was 1.5m deep all over and had a swim up bar. You could get drinks, ice blocks and light meals. There was also a spa but this was tucked out of the way and did not look really clean to be honest. It could have been that it wasn’t tiled. All the pools looked clean where they were tiled, but the concrete parts did not look quite as good.

The setting around the pools was very nice and we always managed to get sun-lounges. There did not appear to be the “toweling” issues that others mentioned at other resorts. The chemicals in the pool seemed quite strong. We generally tried to get there quite early, have a swim, and then head out. First thing in the morning, it was pretty tough on the eyes. I also got infections in both ears. (I've not had any problems with my ears for 35+ years.) I'm not sure whether it was the pool water or not but I was the only one in the family to suffer. Tim and Steph wore goggles in the pool as they do at home. You can buy these at the handy marts and dive shop within 5-10 minute walk of the resort.

There were several accommodation wings which all seemed to have some pool views. Just words of warning though, some rooms are listed as sea facing or sea views but don’t expect a 100% view of the sea. From what we saw, they were obscured by trees, buildings, etc, and you are several 100 metres from the beach. Having said this, each room has a balcony and the views of the pool and across the resort were very nice. The gardens are beautiful and well managed.

Rooms
For our first night we had 2 sea facing pool view rooms. Both rooms were nice but one smelt like there was something wrong with the drains. As arranged with the hotel before we arrived, for the last 12 nights we moved into interconnecting Pool View rooms (2206 and 2207) and this suited us well so we had a room and the kids shared another. The fact that their room had 2 queen sized beds impressed them. Whilst the rooms were not spotless, I was quite impressed with the cleanliness overall and the cleaners did a pretty good job. The bathrooms were nice but not the most practical in design and we quite often ended up with water over the floor after a shower.

The bedrooms had a fridge (with mini bar, but with enough room to put in drinks, milk, etc that we bought at the local mini marts), kettle, tea and coffee supplies, ironing board, umbrella, safe, plenty of wardrobe space, TV and DVD, small day bed/sofa, dresser, etc. Both rooms had a balcony overlooking the pools and each had a small table and 2 chairs out there, as well as a small clothes drying rack which we used for towels, bathers, etc.

Other observations - The staff were good – all very friendly and willing to help. In particular, the staff at breakfast were very good, quite often having a joke with our children and giving us a smile. The Security Guards were also very good.

We did have one minor issue when trying to swap one of our free buffet dinners from one night to another. They actually told us we had to do this because the buffet is not available on Sat nights but they didn’t want to swap it to the night we wanted. Had it been in Oz, I think I would have pressed the point but given the language problems in trying to get my message across, and the fact that meals down the road were so cheap, I didn’t push it. We were on holidays so why get stressed. Also, whilst they didn’t all speak perfect English, their English was better than my Thai!!

I'd have to say, that overall, the staff were nicer here than any similar sized hotel we've stayed (in Australia, Asia and Europe).

The gardens are magnificent, and although there are plenty of stairs and steps to climb, after eating all the food we did, this may have helped keep a few kilos off!

The breakfasts were pretty good, but I must admit, after 12 of them, I was ready for a change. They have a mixture of Western, Asian and Continental food, although I wish they had more cereal. There was always plenty to choose from though.

We had 2 of the free buffet dinners there. We actually had 5 vouchers but loved the food in smaller local restaurants that we only had 2 dinners at the Hotel. The first one was OK but wasn't brilliant, but the second, on the evening we left, was fantastic. Our only concern was that dinner started at 6:30 and our airport transfer was booked for 7pm!! We could have kept eating for a while longer!!!!

Having 2 kids (10 and 13) with us, it was great having DVD players in each room. Firstly, it was good for them to have some chill out time in amongst the shopping, swimming, sightseeing, etc. Secondly, it was handy for checking the quality of DVDs we purchased there.

Just down the hill from the resort on the right is a football stadium. Along the front there are a number of places who do massages, braiding and manicures, etc. Between us we tried a few and they were all good and cheap. Further past the stadium you come to a group on 5 or 6 outdoor restaurants. They are all pretty basic but the food was lovely and very cheap. Most dinners were about 600 Tbt for dinner for 2 adults and 2 children. We ate at Bounty Seafood, Hale-Hallo and Best Friend. All were very nice. Another 5 minutes walk were a small group of markets. If you turn left at the bottom of the hill, away from the stadium, there are a few handy marts and a 7-11, Dinos Putt Putt, numerous ATMs and money changes, along with a photo shop, and various restaurants, market stalls, etc.

There is a free shuttle which takes you from the Horizon Karon to the Horizon Patong (which is next to the Holiday in and pretty central in Patong). The shuttle bus leaves Horizon Karon at 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 8pm. It returns at 11am, 2pm, 5pm and 11pm. The shuttle takes about 15 minutes each way. One thing to remember is that when you get to Patong, it drops you off out the front (on the Beach side) of the hotel, but you leave from the carpark which is down a lane way. We had to go into the reception at Horizon Patong to book our return journey and they will give you directions anyway. We used this exclusively so didn't need any tuk tuks for going between the 2, but others on the shuttle told us that they cost 300 Baht each way (about $11 or $12 Australian).

All in all, we had a fantastic time at the Horizon Karon and would certainly be happy to stay there again.

Sorry that this is a bit long winded. Hopefully it helps!!

Had a wonderful stay at the Horizon Karon

by TripAdvisor Member lols7

We had an excellent stay the the Horizon Karon. We stayed from 1st June to 9th June and the purpose of our stay was for my brother in-laws wedding, so there was 13 of us in total. The reason we chose this hotel was my brother in-law and his wife had stayed at the Horizon on 2 previous ocassions and were very happy with the hotel, so decided to book it again. We were all very happy with the service this hotel provided. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very comfortable and spacious. The grounds of the resort were picture perfect and the buffet breakfast was just awesum!! IWe found the location in Karon beach also great as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the main beach Patong but still only 15 mins away. Would defitnetly reccommend this hotel and are already planning another trip back there this time next year!!

Perfect!

by TripAdvisor Member TrishGWollongong

9 of us have just returned from 1 amazing week at the Horizon Karon Beach Resort and Spa. Because this is Thailand's low season, we got a great deal:pay 4 nights, next 3 free. It would be very very difficult to fault the hotel. A few days before we left Australia, I emailed the hotel aksing for the possibility of us being upgraded(free of charge). When we arrived, we were informed by the friendly staff that we were to be upgraded into the "priviledge" side of the hotel, which technically is separated from the "normal" side of the hotel. Although this was a bonus, from what we all could see, both sides were great. Our rooms were beautiful, the pools were sparkling. Breakfasts were really good. However, included in our deal was 4 nights' evening buffet meals at the hotel-we tried this 1 evening and it was not good. This did not bother us in the least as eating out at restaurants was so inexpensive that not using our meal vouchers was no loss. Some highlights: between the 9 of us, we hired 5 motorbikes for the whole week, 250 Baht a day per bike-absolutely worth every Baht-allowed us to zip about as we pleased and explore up and down the coast. Dino's restaurant is great. Putt Putt , next to Dino's restaurant, was amazing, even if you're not a Putt Putt fan. We definitely preferred Kata Beach to Karon Beach, even though Karon Beach was still beautiful.
All I can say is we would definitely stay at the hotel again, in fact we're planning on going back. Have travelled to many destinations, but I have to say that my Thailand experience rates up at the top.

A lovely resort

by TripAdvisor Member Murf01

I stayed at this hotel for 12 nights in February and was quite impressed by the whole place. The resort grounds and gardens are beautiful and well looked after. It has two pools with a waterfall between the two and a swim up bar. The staff are very pleasant here, especially at reception and the breakfast staff.
The security guards give you a salute and a smile every time they see you. The hill can be tedious but the hotel has a tuk tuk to pick you up from the bottom of the hill or to run you down the hill until 6pm. A lot of people staying at the hotel didnt even know about this service, l only found out because of this site. The kids club is excellent but only for little kids. The pool really needs to have a slide put in for the kids though. The only downside to this resort was my friends had money stolen from their room which could only have been done by the maid as the maid went in their room when they went to breakfast and was just leaving when they got back.

All in all this is a lovely resort

Wonderful stay

by TripAdvisor Member oel82

Would recommend this place for all to stay. We had the delux club wing which meant we had no kids around our area, a privilege lounge where we were served free snacks during the day and drinks (alcohol during certain times!), free WI FI in the room, free DVD loans. The pools are lovely, the staff are wonderful and friendly and helpful.
The breakfast and dinners are something that need improvement. I noticed that some left overs from dinner were served for breakfast (potatoes and soup especially).

Great Low Season Value

by TripAdvisor Member bre2000

Let me start by mentioning that we stayed in what was actually the low season, so there were some differences from other posted reviews. We didnt have BBQ's or anything, in fact at night the resort was very quiet. In mentioning this we only paid around $50 per room per night (8 nights) which included all breakfasts and buffet dinner on 4 nights. FANTASTIC VALUE!!!

There were a handfull of things that i need to comment on, some are silly things, but still worth mentioning...

The most serious was that my 7 year old son got quite sick late on our last night after eating exclusively at the resort the day before. He was vomiting and off colour for almost 3 days, unfortunatly we were told of a couple of other people having the same symptoms that had only eaten at the resort also. Mind you it may have been a one off as we ate several meals previously with no ill effect.

Other minor problems that we had were as follows-

LOST PROPERTY_ There is no lost property box, etc so things tend to disappear if left by the pool accidently. We were also put in a temporary room awaiting adjoining rooms on our arrival, we left a dvd (from home) in the dvd player when moved to our new room and it must have vanished as we enquired about it for 4 days before just giving up.

BEACH/ POOL TOWELS_ I am honestly not sure how they are washed but they sure do have some smell about them. (it sounds silly i know but if you plan to laze around on one, be warned)

KIDS CLUB_ OK for small kids (4-6 years) but my almost 8 year old boy was pretty bored. There is no play stations etc and the outside play area is set for smaller children as well. The gate never seemed to be shut (it was quite stiff so i dont think many people worried) The kids club was very quiet, most kids i seen was 2 sisters sitting drawing, almost uncomfortably quiet.

I can recommend Kwang for baby sitting though (especially for 3 kids- bear in mind that the hotel charges 250 baht per child per hour so this can add up!!!) She was lovely and cut us a break a little on the 3rd hefty babysitting fee. (you do pay babysitters direct when you get home so speak to them about what they can do for you, especially if you plan on using them often during your stay)

LANGUAGE_ It has been mentioned in another review, but i have to admit that most of the people you will see around the resort will speak enough english. I did notice that some of the housekeeping dont speak much, as with the maintenance guys- The night my son was sick he didnt make it near the toilet and while i cleaned most up with towels i did want to get my hands on a mop, after about 30 minutes (nearing 1am) a man turned up with a ladder and some sort of machinery, confused he walked in on my son in the shower (perhaps thinking he was to fix a water leak or something) before using our phone and then bursting into laughter as reception told him what he was supposed to bring- i laugh now but it wasnt so funny at the time!

TEA and COFFEE in rooms_ another minor problem but housekeeping didnt seem to replace these during your stay, we had to ask every day and sugar seemed to be in very low supply. We ended up buying coffee from a mini mart and grabbed sugar at breakfast the last few days to save the drama.

POOL DEPTH_ We didnt spend much time in the bottom pool that had the swim up bar... unfortunatly! The depth was 150cm all around and at 163cm tall i could not keep my face out of water which isnt much good if you are trying to hold a toddler up. The top pool was 140cm the way around and that was fine, but there is no shallow end in either.

Other then these few things everything else was great, the hill wasnt a problem although there were some people staying there that were not coping so well with all the stairs and the hill. We ended up pushing a pram up the hill a few times... we were buggered by the time we got to the top, but hey, call it excersise and smile!!!

The beach at the end of the road is beautiful, there are cheap restaurants down there and you can even snorkel. Beware however if taking children there that are not used to seeing breasts as there were MANY topless bathing women and they were not at all modest even with my 7 year old staring (needless to say we didnt stay long)

House keeping come to your room of a night to spray for mozzies, unless you are allergic to the spray let them do it as there are many gardens and water features in the resort so mozzies can get thick in the rooms.

WOULD I RETURN? MOST DEFINATLY!!! (but without my children)

Our honest review of the Horizon Resort & Spa

by TripAdvisor Member nettinpete

This is our honest review of this resort and our view, we are all different and will all see things in different ways so this is how our family of 2 Adults and 2 Children (boys 15 & 13) thought of the resort.

Checkin - We checked in at 1.45pm and were given cold towels and a cocktail type drink. Well needed since it was a very hot and humid day. The lobby is an open traditional thai one with no airconditioning. Our rooms - 2 connecting rooms, one being a king room and the other being a twin room, with 2 x queen beds were not ready. We waited around an hour and a half by which time we were really peeved as we were so hot and just needed some airconditioning. We were eventually told that one room was ready but the other wouldn't be ready till after 7pm as the previous guests had a late checkout. Not happy with this as all we wanted to do was unpack and go explore our new destination.

Rooms - The first room which had the 2 queen beds was in my eyes "filthy". The quilts had stains on them. The curtains had very obvious chocolate (well i hope it was just chocolate) hand marks on them in several areas. The bathroom was what made me think we had made the wrong decision on staying at this place. The walls had scuff marks everywhere. Not just small ones but big ones and around the toilet walls was filthy. there were tiles broken on the floor and the tiles in the shower had mould in the joints. There was also a shower curtain which is a pet hate of mine. Water went everywhere when anyone showered. We called the maintenance to come and fix the lock on the sliding patio door as it wouldn't lock at all. This was fixed promptly. This unit can only be described as grose. Our room next door was marginally better, not as many scuff marks on the walls and at least cleaner curtains. There are small balcony's on each unit with table and 2 chairs and drying rack. We had paid and requested pool view rooms but had 2 rooms with only a view of an access road next to the hotel. Nothing nice to look at at all from our rooms. Other rooms looked over the pools so we must have just drawn the short straws i guess!

Pools - the pools on first appearance looked quiet nice and the grounds around looked lovely. But the amound of mould around the tiles in the pool (which came off when you touched it) was yuk and the rocks covered in green mould needed a scrub. We never ever seen anybody cleaning the pool in the time we were there. It was also very highly clorinated and really hurt your eyes when you had your head under. My boys complained of this all the time.

Restaurant. - the walk to the restaurant from our rooms took us past 3 water features which were broken and not working - broken tiles etc in them. This needs to be looked at as it didn't look nice at all. We had breakfast each day here and dinner only one night. Food not too bad. Choice pretty good too. Only problem it's open air again and no airconditioning. Can't say we enjoyed sweating in the heat over breakfast. Otherwise good.

Staff - All staff were very nice and most said hello when you passed them. They loved the kids which were around and paid them heaps of attention. Even the security guard on the access road next to the resort saluted us every time we walked by.

Location - The horizon is located at the top of a steep hill which you can either walk or phone for the free tuk tuk to come pick you up from the bottom of the hill (phone located near at the taxi stand at bottom of hill. Just press 1 and ask for a pick up) we were never told anything about this i only knew from reading other reports on TA. This service is runs till 6pm and is a godsend after a long day walking in the heat.

Guests were offered to move to another resort after our 4th day there to a 5 star property back in Patong with free massages and dinner so we jumped at the chance to move there. It was ot the Gracelands Resort which was absolutely beautiful.

We normally stay at 4 1/2 star - 5 star properties so found the Horizon to be below the standard we are comfortable with however it was booked through our agent as it was a great price and we thought "why not"!

Well our conclusion is we were very dissapointed with this hotle and would definateley never go back there again. However others we spoke to loved it so all i can say is "you get what you pay for".

Sorry if this review sounded too negative but i have tried to be as honest as i could.

Best place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Happytraveller74

We have just returned from this wonderful resort. The staff couldn't have been more helpful & polite. Their lack of English does cause a little frustration but nothing to worry about.

The rooms are very tastefully decorated and spotless. The resort is quite large but well set out. There are two sides , one is called 'The Priviledge Club" for people without children with its own pool & wet bar. The other side is best suited to families; play equipment, own pool etc.

The 'hill' that everybody warned me about is not a problem. We expected this huge steep mountain like incline but were pleasantly surprised to find it is just a gentle incline that takes about 2 mins to walk up;if you cannot walk up the hill jump in a Tuk Tuk, there free.

We both feel that this resort is in a perfect position being
close to the beach, shops & restaurants.

We recommend this resort without hesitation.

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Jubby11

We (two couples) stayed here for 9 nights (end of April- early May), and really enjoyed our time here.
The resort grounds are absolutely beautiful.
We had a Deluxe Club Wing room which was in a separate Privilege section of the resort. There are three levels of accommodation in this section. Deluxe Club Wing , Club Room, and Club Room Pool Access.
I'll try to explain how these rooms are situated. I'll start at the Privilege pool and work back. There is a Three story wing of rooms to one side of the pool. They hold the Pool access rooms ( obviously) on the bottom floor and also the Suite. I believe the next two stories of that Wing would hold the Club Rooms. They are all slightly bigger than the ones we stayed in and have views of the pool from the balcony.
Then behind this wing is another Wing of rooms which is where we stayed. These are the deluxe club rooms. All have balconies but the view wasn't much. We were on the first level so basically looked onto the back of the other wing .I was a bit disappointed by this. Perhaps the rooms above us had a better view, I'm not sure of what though.
Our room was a nice size and the bathroom was lovely. Big Bath. Not a spa though. The bed was huge but ROCK hard. Good TV and DVD. Internet access as well was available from the room.

The Pool in the Privilege area is fantastic and the swim up bar was well used by us. We never had problems obtaining a lounge for sun baking.
There was an incident with the pool on our fourth day. We had torrential rain which flooded a little natural creek that runs along near the pool. The run off from the creek turned our pool BLACK. It had to be emptied , cleaned and refilled which took three days.
We were able to use the other pool which was fine with us but I felt sorry for those folks who had paid for a pool access room.

The staff here are very friendly especially at breakfast, and the breakfasts were great. The buffet dinners not so great.
We never found the hill leading up to the resort to much of a problem. We loved the location. Karon beach is beautiful and there is some great restaurants and shopping near by.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay here but would pay a bit more for the Club rooms or pool access rooms.

Relax, relax, relax

by TripAdvisor Member Shopgirl13

We originally booked our holiday at the Horizon at Patong Beach, but were offered an upgrade to their newer Karon Beach resort upon arrival.
The Patong Beach resort is of course closer to "the action" but the wing we stayed in was in need of renovation (Family Room). The resort as a whole was nicely presented and clean, the service was excellent but we were expecting a higher level of presentation in the rooms and particularly the bathroom. In Australian standards I would have classed it as a motel style room. So based on this we accepted the offer to upgrade to Karon.

The upgrade to the Karon Beach was fantastic! The room was a bit smaller than at Patong Beach but was at a much higher standard of presentation. We stayed in the "Privileged" wing and I would highly recommend paying the extra to have access to this side of the resort. However children are not allowed on this side so it isn't for families.

We went over to the other side of the resort as well so we could see the alternative and for families it is great! There are two pools on that side, including a kiddie pool.

On the side of the resort we stayed we had a large luxurious pool area with the swim up bar which also had a large screen tv. The sun lounges had umbrellas and there were plenty of them. It was very relaxing.

The service was fantastic, everyone was very friendly! I recommend speaking to the concierge regarding getting a driver for the day if you want to go to Phuket Town or the jewellery galleries as the price is much cheaper than getting a taxi. We paid 500Baht for a driver for a whole day - thats about A$19! He took us all around the place and we got to see more of the island.

Breakfast was included for us and was lovely buffet style.

There was some construction going on with a rock breaker on the block next door which did disturb the peace somewhat, but generally you are out most of the day anyway (this is the only thing that stopped my rating from being EXCELLENT)....

Karon Beach has plenty of the street stalls, massages at the bottom of the hill and beautiful beaches and is only a 10min drive to Patong Beach.

Its is definitely the more relaxing style of holiday, there arent as many "bars with atmosphere" nearby but the restaurants were good. Check out "Sorrentos" restaurant, it is owner by two Italian brothers so the pasta is fantastic but they also offer Thai food as well. The service is not super fast but relax! your on holiday, whats the rush?.....

Overall fantastic stay. Highly recommend.

Horizon Karon Beach Resort

by tinkerbye

Hi, has any one stayed here lately? Any tips on the resort, where to eat and what to see? Staying here in October with family (3 children) and a few couples and singles as well. Will this resort suit all of us and do you think 10 nights is too long in the one place? Have got plenty of day time activities planned for our stay so won't be at the resort all the time. Many thanks

RE: Horizon Karon Beach Resort

by lenardt

Stayed at Horizon Karon Beach Resort and Spa in Sep 06 and LOVED it.
There is a new adults only wing opened which we will be staying in in April 07. The rest of the resort is fabulous and that is where we stayed last time we were there. The resort has a kids club and plenty of pools. There is a free shuttle to and from Patong several times each day plus a free tuk tuk up and down the hill 24/7. Oh did I mention the resort is on a hill so no nasty tsunami can get you ha ha. The resort is about 400 metres from the beach and the hill is not that much of a challenge anyway. I feel sure everyone would enjoy staying there.
Maybe 10 days is too much but depends how much laying around the pool sipping tropical drinks and getting massages at the bottom of the hill you want to do.

RE: RE: Horizon Karon Beach Resort

by tinkerbye

Thankyou so much for that, I have read other reviews of people whinging about the number of stairs and how far up the hill from the beach the resort is, actually I also read it was a tsunami evacuation point, so yes I have to admit I feel good about that...As for the 10 nights being too long maybe we fill 5 days up with tours and relax for the last 5 days, thanks again

horizon karon beach resort

by gailporter

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the horizon karon beach resort is like,and where would be the best place for hair extensions on karon beach.

horizon karon beach

by nicinsa

Hi has anyone stayed at the horizon karon beach in the club wing pool access rooms. Myself and a friend a thinking of staying here in june 2008 we are both 30yo and single is this hotel suitable for young singles and is it worth paying the extra to stay in the club wing.Any info about this hotel would be great.

by tangomango

Hi,I stayed at the Horizon Resort/Spa @ Karon in August this year..We were upgraded from Patong Beach Lodge...We were placed in the wing opposite the restaurant..I don't know what that wing is called..??..but it is adjacent to the kiddies playground and the gym....The "club" wing I think you're talking about is an exclusive area..meaning that people staying in this wing have exclusivity to the "club" pool....I actually thought that our pool was better because we had a waterfall to sit under and a swim up bar and another pool which was running off the waterfall....we noticed that all types of people stayed there...From families to couples to single girls/single guys...All in all we had a wonderful stay @ Horizon and would recommend it.My only gripe about Horizon is the shuttle bus to and from patong everyday...It stinks...!!??...The exhaust fumes somehow can't escape the back of the bus on the whole trip and I always used a clothe to cover my face whenever we went on the bus...Our rooms were very comfortable...I am sorry I cannot comment on the club wing tho'....I think you get to have ocean views from the club wing...

by nicinsa

Hi
Thanks for the info. It all helps

by grumphy

why not stay on patong beach instead of bussing in every day. remember with travel its location location Grumphy

Comments