65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Rd., Moo 1 Tambon Sakhu, Thalang, 83000, Thailand

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 40% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Nai Yang Beach Resort

Standard Maccas foodStandard Maccas food

getting out of the honggetting out of the hong

Ayara Kamala Resort and Spa PhuketAyara Kamala Resort and Spa Phuket

The BeachThe Beach

After Khao Lak

by kenningst

Guys,

Need some advice. I am ending my diving trip in Khao Lak and i am looking for a place to stay before i fly out of phuket the next day. I want to stay somewhere near the airport which has a good mix of night entertaiments. which is better? phang nga, Nai Yang beach or Layan beach??

Thanks all

Re: After Khao Lak

by Quero

The closest beach place to stay near the airport is Nai Yang Beach Resort. They have cheap fan-rooms or more luxurious air con rooms. It's just about 1 km from the airport.

Nai Yang

by aussiejen

Has anyone stayed in Nai Yang? I'm looking for recommendations on places to stay there. I don't want to stay in a highrise hotel. Prefer something very close to the beach. Comfortable, without the high price tag! Thanks.

RE: Nai Yang

by TedKarma

Depends a bit on your budget. A good option - about 100 meters from the beach is the Kasalong Phuket Resort - Photos and info at:

Nai Yang is famous for all the beach shack restaurants that line the beach. Many places to choose from - all with great food.

My favorite place to eat in the area is Andaman Seafood - with some of the best Penang Gai in southern Thailand:

Enjoy!

RE: RE: Nai Yang

by aussiejen

Thanks for that Ted. Your website is great. I'll use it a lot while I'm checking things out. What is the Nai Yang Beach Resort like?

RE: RE: Nai Yang

by TedKarma

Nai Yang Beach is okay. Modest. Small bungalows across the street from the beach. Some have A/C. Actually fine - but I don't know how to book them online. Sorry!

RE: Nai Yang

by magicmermaid

Hi, I am in the process of planning my first trip to Thailand, so obviously I've never stayed in Nai Yang. Our trip is on bicycles, and since we land at Phuket airport, we wanted to find a place to stay close by for our first night(s) within cycling distance. We are not the high rise turn down service type of travelers, so I came upon this place and will most likely give it a go at least our first night. Check out: http://www.naiyang.com/ego1_guesthouse.html
Perhaps the ECO guesthouse will appeal to you. She takes reservations via Internet too.... Good luck, happy travels. I'll be there in October and I can't wait!

Travel Tips for Phuket

Taking pics of the "girls"

by yukisanto

There are alot of transvetites hanging around Bangla road, Patong beach. Some of them are drop dead gorgeous, so much that you know for sure they are not real women since natural beauty is seldom seen.

Riding at Rawai

by susu77

You can take a ride of 1, 1½ or two hours. Prize was reasonable. There was just me riding with the smily instructor who wanted to discuss about everything but couldnt speak any english. We ride thrue settlement, on rawai beach and in jungle and gumtreeplantation. Galloping on a beach was almost a bit too exiting for me. Beach was quite dirty than year 2005 not so long after tsunami but year after it looked ok. Well, its not the nicest beach of Phuket but good for riding.
Unforgettable experience!

Patong Shopping Stalls

by yeikloen about Rat-U-Thit Road

These stalls use to be located along the Patong beach front street which is no longer there anymore. I think of them moved their stall to this street now. All sort of stuff Up to your bargaining power...!!!

Evening activities

by MEGAFUNBIKER about Clubs & bars

Better make sure you are single, and knows the meaning of safe sex..
If you are married, get your wife to dine in your room and then go to sleep without leaving it - otherwise any outdoor activities will be hazardous to your marriage!

Tuk- tuk

by faridah

Getting around Patong area is easy with the taxi or tuk-tuk as they call it here. The tuk-tuk are everywhere so you dont have to wait. There are lots available outside your hotel and roadside. The tuk-tuk can bring you aroud Phuket and the places of interest.

I only used the tuk-tuk to go around Patong area. They charge us 100baht. I think that is the normal rate for tourists, must be different for locals.

There are motorcycles for rent too. Did not try any, found it too dangerous.

Comments