Value Score No Data
Good For Families
More about Royal Crown Hotel & Palm Spa Resort
Royal Crown Hotel, Patong
Hi, I'll be in Phuket late Sept to early Oct for a week. Was wondering if anyone has stayed in the Royal Crown Hotel before and whether it's a decent hotel to stay in. Is it far from Patong Beach (within walking distance)?
RE: Royal Crown Hotel, Patong
It's in the hills behind Patong in the nanai Road area, far too far to walk, it's a long way from most things. There are lots of reaonable and budget places in Patong, the Montana Grand Hotel is an absiloute bargain, ranges from about USD 15-25 and easy walk to the beach and nightlife. Try www.patong-beach-hotels.com, there is a very large choice.
hi.. my friends and i are planning to stay in royal crown phuket.. anyone stayed there before? how is the place?
Re: royal crown?
maybe u can view my phuket website, and u'll probably change your mind. since there is no reply from fellow members means this hotel is maybe unpopular.
Popular Hotels in Phuket
60/1 Moo 6, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Naithon Bay, , Phuket
230 Moo 3 Mai Khao, , Phuket
33 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Bang Tao, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang, , Phuket
12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Beach, , Phuket
Explore the World
- Wyndham Panama City Beach Vacation Resort
- Le Quartier Republique Marais
- Hostelling International Chicago Summer Hostel
- Marriott Phuket Beach Club
- Medina Executive James Court
- Graha Santika Hotel
- Banthai Beach Resort & Spa Phuket
- Gurkha Houseboats Hotel
- Comfort Inn Marina Towers Chennai
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee, Florida
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Crossroads
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center - Guelph