3 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Patong, 83150, Thailand
Agoda.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

More about Royal Phawadee Village

Hotel phuket

by exporthailand

"Best hotel in Patong beach"

I am really gald to stay in Royal Phawadee Village. For me it's really a best hotel in Phuket. I like this tropical garden with a very nice swimming pool.
In a same time, i liked to eat in "la boucherie".
A room is very nice and quiet. Every nice, I go drink in 5 minutes of this hotel in Bangla road :-)
You can go check in them website : http://www.phawadeevillage.com

"Hotel Royal Phawadee Village Phuket"

Every morning, I gone to eat my breakfast near a pool, It's really quiete and for me a good retreat in heart to patong beach..
All staff of this hotel, every time smile and ready for help you
Do you know a Paradise ? me now, I know...
I just want come back in this great hotel for my next holliday

"2 restaurants in Top 20 restaurant Phuket"

Pouve of a best, This hotel have 2 restaurant in a Top 20 restaurant in Phuket, you can check here : http://www.phuket-top20-restaurant.com

Hotel phuket royal phawadee villageHotel phuket royal phawadee village

loveli rooms at loveli guesthouseloveli rooms at loveli guesthouse

Snake shows in PhuketSnake shows in Phuket

From Patong to Phuket TownFrom Patong to Phuket Town

Royal Phawadee Village?

by 9travellers

We are a group of nine travelling to Phuket in April. We have booked at the Royal Phawadee and were wondering if anyone has stayed there recently? The photos look sensational.

Thanks

Hotel in November

by darlaf

Hi,
Coming to Phuket in Nov.-confused where to stay-want somewhere that I can walk to town to shop and eat but not in the middle of a party- probably Karon or???? I can spend around $100.00 US per night- nice pool with ample chairs is a must-
Also are hotels higher at this time of the year or does that start in Dec.??

Thanks in advance-Darla

Re: Hotel in November

by tangomango

Hi Darla,
Yes..!!..Hotels will be more or becoming more expensive in November.October is cutoff point for cheaper hotel prices via websites such as sawadee.com and atsiam.com.Altho' these websites are able to offer deals at certain hotels.ie:stay 14 days pay for 7..!!
Patong is party central Phuket.Karon is quiet-too quiet for me...Kata would be my next preference for shopping,dining and fun.Not as busy as Patong,but just enough action to keep it interesting...and it's just over the hill from Karon...
Sorry I have'nt stayed in Kata so I can't recommend a hotel there...

Re: Hotel in November

by Tina-Perth

Check out the Royal Phawadee Village http://royal-phawadee-village.com/ I just had a thank you note from someone I recommended this place to. He really enjoyed it. It is centrally located, but once at the hotel, you wouldn't know you were in Patong.

Hotel with beach

by szucskrisz

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to go to Thailand in April. 3 days in Bangkok and 7 on the beach. We are looking for a hotel which has its own beach (white preferably). We can't afford a 5star hotel, so looking for a cheaper option, one which has a nice beach, but it is not in Patong. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Kris

by Lipee

I guess that Sanom Beach Resort on Koh Lipe is what you are looking for. It´s a small cheap resort owned by a thai family with only 5 bungalows right on their own beach. To get to Lipe you get a flight to Hat Yai and from there a taxi 2 hours to Pakbara pier. From Pakbara there is a large speedboat for the 1 hour 30 min trip to Lipe. On the small island Lipe you have many small shops and restaurants on Walkingstreet. There is no traffic on Lipe :-)

by briofoz

Have a look at In on the Beach at Karon

by tanguero45

Hey there,

You should consider the Royal Phawadee Village then. Its very close to the beach (about 1 block) and Bangla (the main drag). My buddies and I stayed there two years ago and I have to tell you, it was wonderful (and relatively inexpensive)!

Travel Tips for Phuket

phang nga rafting

by phuketstar

one more graet day trip arround phuket
is the rafting in phang nga ,there is few companys that do this trip prices are arround
1500-2200 for the full day ,
pick up from the hotel at around 8:00 am
going to phang nga by mini bus ,
white water rafting levels 2-4 , a bit of jungle walk and visit "tone pariwat "waterfall
lunch ,
elephant trekking ,
back to the hotel afternon swimwear ,
short pants
camera

Tee Shirt Heaven

by DONBURGESS about All over town

Tee shirt shops are everywhere, here you will buy from all the leading brands, don't think there orginal but at 100 to 200 baht batt a shirt who cares.
Once you have decided on your style of shirt, check the size, try it on, coz there not allways the size they say they are.

Its now been two years since my first visit to Patong and i can say my tee shirts are still going strong, they have kept there shape and color. So i would say they have been good value for money.

So buy a few and take them home for the family. Tee Shirts, addias, nike, No Fear, loads of diffrent brands to pick from and a huge range of colors and designs too. Depending on your bartering skills but somewhere between 60 and 200 batt.
If you are after larger size's like XXL they tend to try to charge you more, just have fun with them when barttering.

Meeting Place

by DONBURGESS about Friends Bar

We found this little bar on our first night in Phuket, its called the Friends Bar and thats what it became. The owner's name was Boonsong and she was a great host. Tyler had his birthday while on this trip and Boonsong and her staff decorated the bar with ballons etc and also a birthday cake. It was a great night, its the kind of bar that you can go to during the day for a cold beer or after dinner and not get hassled by the girls, there's girls there if your so inclined but its up too you.
If you happen to go there please give Boonsong a kiss and hug from me ok.. THANKS Dress code, just turn up in shorts and tee shirts

Private Driver

by Tina-Perth

Whenever we are in Phuket we use the services of a driver who has a clean, air-conditioned car which can seat up to 8 passengers (at a squeeze - 4 is best). He is prompt, reliable and speaks English well. He helps us with everything you can think of, from great meals at the most incredibly cheap prices to picking up things for us, picks up and drops off our laundry which he gets done at bargain prices, shopping on our behalf to give us new tastes and experiences at the markets or festivals. He also gets us 'Thai prices' when we're out shopping.

He is friendly, fun and incredibly helpful. Having him makes Phuket like a second home for us because we have easy access to anything at any time with local knowledge.

Mai is available for airport transfers at a quoted price, but usually 600 baht, then usually 1,500 baht per day, as fuel costs have risen and he now drives a large commuter van. Longer distances may incur a little extra, but Mai will give you a price up front.

Mai's wife, Nuch (pronounced Nooch) has an email address which she checks every few days. It is listed below. I will include her telephone number as well, as she takes the bookings. If you call Thailand, be prepared to hear a beeping sound, the phone does not make a ringing sound that you are probably familiar with. It does not mean the phone is disconnected or engaged, just hang on.

Mai now has two vehicles, as he has purchased a minibus which can seat 11-12 passengers so he can accommodate group bookings or smaller ones.

Please note the change of email address, the other account no longer works.

Comments