Safari Beach Hotel Phuket

Agoda.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• sheliadecastro's Profile Photo

Patong Beach Most Convenient Hotel

Although my trip is short, but I had a truly amazing stay at Safari Beach Resort. Althought the main entrance is nothing special, but the service is really good and the staff is really helpful and friendly. Always had a smile. The amenities is really good, you will have a full stock of minibar, toiletries, bathrobe, umbrella, slippers, coffee and tea making facilities, more than 40 channels available.

It has a small pool overlooking the Savoey Seafood restaurant. It has message service, car rental services, trip arrangement, Free Wifi, Free 2 bottles of Mineral water and airport transfer.

I stayed in Thai Contemporary Deluxe room facing the garden, I will advice you not to open the glass door as quite a lot of mosquitoes.

I will totally recommend this hotel to others as it is a great location, very near to shopping, massage centre at opposite and Bangla Road.

Unique Quality: The staff there is really helpful and friendly. They will always greet and smile at you. My friend had left his credit card at the hotel, and they manage to inform us and sent the bell boy by his bike to return back the credit card to my friend. I'm really impressed of their prompt services.

The Savoey restaurant offers fresh seafood, with pool viewing. Food is nice but pricey.

Directions: at Savoey restaurant.

More about Safari Beach Hotel Phuket

Bikini

by sheliadecastro about Along Patong Beach Shopping Area

Most shops at Thaweewong Road do sell bikini here, so don't worry if you forget to bring your bikini and dont bother to buy from your country. Here mostly every shop sells bikini. The one that I saw a varieties of bikinis is along Thaweewong Road, on right side of Safari Beach Hotel. (P P Optic side) you can see that this shop had the most bikini compared to other shop.
I bought one for BHT350 without a padding (add padding add another BHT 30). Just remember to bargain, dont expect they have a fitting room, please make sure u know your size. Bikini around BHT 350. Padding is BHT 30

Safari Beach Hotel Phuket?

by ariesnz

Anybody got any comments to make about the Safari Beach Hotel Phuket?
Looks like an OK hotel on Patong Beach but haven't seen too many recommendations. Appears reasonably priced and central to everything.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks VT'ers

RE: Safari Beach Hotel Phuket?

by johnaalex

I think "ok" sums it up. I actually stay in the Patong Bay Garden Resort which is almost opposite the Safari. The Savoey restaurant in the hotel is good and I have a review of that and the PBGR on my VT pages. From what I know of the Safari the pool area is small and not a great place to catch the sun, with PBGR however the pool is right on the beach. I note that Safari now has a separate building which is also on the beach, but I am pretty sure that it does not have a pool.

by debirami

Thanks.

The room that I will have is in the new building on the beach, not having a pool right there doesn't so much bother me, but I am worried that it is so noisy. Or the buildings next to it is a problem.
Have you seen it?

by johnaalex

I am getting a sense of deja vu ;-)

Noise is not likely to be a problem either day or night.

by debirami

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

What do you mean a sense of day ja vu?

by johnaalex

I thought I had replied to you twice in two threads, but maybe it was somebody else asking the same question.

Comments