Stoney Monday Oasis

See Amenities

Stoney Monday, Great Value and Experience

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 10, 2008

I am not a type of person to write reviews of hotels, but decided to after my stay at Stoney Monday Oasis Hotel in Phuket. I actually had to create an account to post this!

I found Stoney Monday on short notice due to poor planning on my part. Found most other places booked, when I tried reservations online the day before my departure.

The hotel is located in Patong, about 10 minutes walk from the central area. That is the only downside of the hotel, is that it's far enough from the central area to keep you from popping out of your room. But a moto ride costs about 20-40 THB which makes it easier. And we are talking about only 10 minutes.

I stayed in a "Happy" room which cost 1600 THB a night. The room was extremely clean and included: TV with satellite, DVD player, air conditioning, small couch, queen size bed. It really had everything that I needed. Exceptional value.

The staff was extremely friendly and social. There is a pool table downstairs, and public computer for you to check email. I believe that there is also free wi-fi throughout the hotel, but couldn't check this as I didn't have a laptop computer with me.

Overall, a great experience. I will definitely go back to this hotel my next time in Phuket.

danlisha's Profile Photo

Nicely Furnished

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 24, 2007

Located in the heart of Patong Beach, we are only 10minutes walk to the beach, the markets, the shopping centres and Patong's Famous Bangla Road. It is the perfect place to fulfill all your needs, from partying hard to just lazing back and unwinding.

Stayed in the "Happy Room' which consist of two twin beds. Rooms are fairly-sized and airy. Bathrooms are large and bright. With A/C, TV, cupboard & minifridge. No breakfast.

Staffs are extremely friendly and understands English. There is a pool table and small bar area in the entrance lobby.

Rates: 700THB per Twin room per night (low season)

Unique Quality: There is an open terrace on the 5th floor where guests can chilli out to enjoy the sun or the beautiful night view.

hash09's Profile Photo

First hotel i stay in phuket

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 25, 2006

When i first arrived at this hotel, i been greeting by a thai girl in a polite way, and i said "sawasdeeka" to her back. And she ask me to fill up check in form and in the mean time she get me a welcome drinks, which i think its very sweet. When she give me the room key, she was helping me with carring my heavy bagpack go up to the 3rd floor, which i think it very kind of her.

This room they have serve you with free bottle of drinking water, which they gonna replace it everyday, and they will clean your room everyday too, so you can have a confirtable stay at their place.

When i fist saw the room its very nice and confirtable room, then i started to check into the bath room which is very clean and they have a hot water as well. I like the room very much and it is very confirtable for me to stay there for 2 nites before i heading to phi phi island.

When i was at the hotel, i made a few request, fist i was asking for a 2 pins extention adaprtor for my 3pins phone charger, they were trying to help me to find it from the lower ground till to the top floor, that is very kind of them, unfortunately they dont have such adaptor. And once again i call them to help me with the savety box which always die on me when i wanted to open it, and always having trouble with open it, they were going up to my room a few times, they are very handy with helping with their guest.

Unique Quality: I like this hotel for their services, its clean, and confirtable too. When i first book from the internet, i was asking for a happy room which is a room with 2 twins bed but they given me with bliss room which is a room with queen bed.

This hotel actually own by an australian men, you can see there are a picture of them having party at the hotel bar, its very nice and friendly people there.

This room i book from the internet, and when i get there, the room looks exacly like in the picture they were showing in the internet. so im very satisfied with their room and their service.

Nearby Stoney Monday Oasis

4 Photos of Stoney Monday Oasis

Amenities at Stoney Monday Oasis

• Restaurant

Phuket Travel Forum

Need advice about Phuket, Thailand? Visit the Travel Forum for Phuket and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Phuket hotel reviews

Family Mart at Bangla Road
Phang Nga
Motorcycle Parking at Patong Beach
Things to Do
Rent a car or take the bus
Phuket Coffee along the way