The Album Hotel

Savoury snacks 10baht eachSavoury snacks 10baht each

More stuffMore stuff

Bell at the Grand PagodaBell at the Grand Pagoda

Little Mermaid guesthouse, Kata, PhuketLittle Mermaid guesthouse, Kata, Phuket

rented accommodation in kata?

by welshwanderer

Does anyone know of any websites that offer accommodation to rent in Kata? All I seem to be able to find ate luxury villas and condos, but I just want a simple 2 bed apartment close to ameneties, do they even exist???

Thanks in advance :-)

by xymmot

Just go out there. There are many guest house that will rent you a room or two.the economy is down and less travelers, so you might find a deal If you are going for a while, reserve a room for your first two days in Phuket and take you time going these guest house. I stay on the side of the road villa I think call sea view hotel....it is a place on top of the hill before going into kata beach...they were slow and rented to me for 1000 bahts. Great view of the beach by just lookng out the window. We found it by just scootering around until we found a place we liked. Cheers Tommy x

by welshwanderer

Ideally I would love to do that but as I will have my young baby with me and meeting the in-laws out there, I need to organised and not have the stress or worry for looking for accommodation. We are only going for 2 weeks. I will google the name of the hotel you stayed at and see what comes up. Thanks :-)

by Lipee

You can look here under Accomondation available.

by xymmot

I see that there are many deals and sales this year....there are many for around 1200 bahts.. check them out, I pasted the link

Be My Guest Boutique Hotel -
22 Rooms, Price from Baht 1264

Newly opened Boutique Hotel located near Kata Beach (5 minutes walk to beach). We offer 22 rooms (30sqm) with high standard cleanliness and homely atmosphere. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and luxuriously furnished with lake and mountain-view features. It is situated right in the Kata shopping center, next to Restaurants and other Entertainment.

Last minute rooms available starting at THB 842 - valid only for the next 28 days

Read more: Kata Beach Hotels & Resorts - Where to Stay in Kata Beach http://www.phuket.com/hotel/kata-beach.htm#ixzz19gbWNrxC

Be My Guest Boutique Hotel -
22 Rooms, Price from Baht 1264

by welshwanderer

I ended up booking a small hotel with rood top pool for THB 1,073 per room per night so I am happy now that my trip to Thailand has all been confirmed.

:-)

by xymmot

Great....hope everything goes well. I will be there in late february....ging on a whim
cheers tommy x

TOURIST POLICE--------1699

LOCAL DIRECTORY ASSISTANE---100

VEGETERIAN FESTIVAL

by STRATOS79

Vegeterian festival is celebrated in phuket every september
or october depenting on the chinese calander.The locals that
attend this festival abstain from meat-sex-alcohol where
white clothes and pierce they're body with sharp objects
(this festival last about 6-7 days)

SECRET BEACHES

by STRATOS79

If you are in phuket you can try something different than going to the classic beaches everyday, from patong beach you can ask how to go to Freedom beach when you will agree with the price a longtail boat will carry you there(about 5-10 min) same if you are to Rawai beach. When you agree tell him what time to pick you up and when you arrive back pay him for me just the ride with the longtail boat worth the money

Jungceylon

by genie47

Jungceylon (pronounced as jung-see-lon) is a new shopping mall that just opened in Jan 2007. It is smack right at the Patong Beach area. Actually on Rat-U-Thit Songroi Pi Road where Bangla Road joins it to Tawiwong Road.

There is a fountain show there if you dig that sort of thing to while your time away.

There are a lot of sports goods shops there selling mainly bikinis and swimwear. At the basement is the Thai traditional arts shops that also offer masage services. I didn't buy anything there. As I have mentioned in the earlier report, if shopping is your thing and you are passing by Bangkok, Bangkok has much more to offer.

colorful show

by Donna-Lee about Simon cabaret

Because it was my first time in Phuket I had to see this cabaret, there was alot of beautiful costumes the lighting was colorful, couple of comic routines, it was enjoyable but I wouldnt go a second time. Because it is an evening show its nice to dress in your 'nice clothes', its a change from the shorts and tops better suited for humid days.

Comments