Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
more cons than pros
- Location: - Location is good as is just 3mins walk to the beach and lots of eateries. there are massage, grocery shops, boutiques just around the corner.
- Friendly, Fast, efficient and helpful staff (thumbs up to all staff we met).
- We received free upgrade from deluxe to Royal suite
- Good Airconditioner
- Big room
- The hotel is very run down, from the entrance to the Lobby, From the lobby to the staircase, from the Staircase to the Room, From the Door to the bedroom, and from the Bedroom to the balcony. It look very different from the photos on their website!
- We have a pantry in our room, but the cabinets look so rundown then i dare not open it.
- the TV is very old and the screen is red and blur.
- there was no linen for the blanket, and hence we rather sleep without the blanket
- To walk up to the room, you will have to walk pass the restaurant in the hotel, it doesn't look safe as all the cook and waiters were not looking too friendly along the corridor.
- The feeling of walking up the staircase is freaky.
- No Elevator for our room, but there is one for the superior or delux room area.
- No Hot shower at night, it was hot enough during day time.
Unique Quality: Location and service is good
Popular Hotels in Phuket
60/1 Moo 6, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Naithon Bay, , Phuket
230 Moo 3 Mai Khao, , Phuket
33 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Bang Tao, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang, , Phuket
12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Beach, , Phuket
Explore the World
- Myconian K Hotel
- Hotel Poseidon Playa
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Quality Inn Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown
- Hilton Casino Atlantic City
- Pierre et Vacances Porte de Versailles
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort
- Apartamentos Santa Rosa
- Hotel Veramar Fuengirola
- Golden Crown Nazareth Hotel
- Castle Kona Reef
- Altens Skean Dhu Aberdeen
- Premier Inn London Kensington - Olympia