The brick pavillion
Located a naga staircase away from the top of Khao Tang Kuan there is a beautiful brick pavillion, built in the European style with possibly some moorish elements. The pavillion was built around 1888 by Songkhla ruler, Phraya Wichien Khiri (Chom), under the command of King Rama VI.
Songkhla is one of the most famous seaside resort towns of the South. It has Hat Yai as the gate welcoming Malaysian and Singaporean tourists to Thailand. There are big,beautiful seaports and places of interest, such as, the lake, Ko Nu, Ko Maeo, Khao Noi, Khao Tangkuan, Laem Son and beautiful Samila Beach.