Samui Paradise Chaweng

Moo 3, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, 49, Ko Samui and Area, Surat Thani, 84320, Thailand

More about Surat Thani

DonsakDonsak

TempleTemple

Travel Tips for Surat Thani

Surat Thani

by Designerartgirl

"Wip-ra-wa-dee"

Well this was the house of one of my friends and provided a huge insight into how the thai people in the country lived. I am greatful for being given that.

My friend lived in the middle of surat thani, about 40 minutes from the larger town of Ban Don which meant that we were very isolated and everyone was very relaxed in how they worked.

"Fruits"

While i stayed there i have never eaten quite so much durian in my life! The thai's, especially the friends i made, were constantly eating it, and who was i to refuse?

I dont think i will ever each as many different types of fruit as i did in thailand. I tried everything from Mangostene, durian, jackfruit, rambutan, lycee, and loads of others which the nemas i dont know!!!

"Culture"

There were a number of rallys which were always being had when i was around. From the small carnival we watched from the car to the one which was like a competition winning prizes and doing fun things like water rafting.

Comments