100 Chon Kasem Rd., Amphur Muang, Surat Thani, 84000, Thailand

Agoda.com Booking.com Travelocity

• Don't count on reservations being honored

I have no idea what the place is like because after spending several hours researching a trip to Koh Samui, no where did it mention that July 8, or some time period including that date, is a big Buddah holiday. I arrived at Hua Lamphong at 7 am only to be informed that 08:05 day train was already sold out, although all the sites said that you should be able to catch a ticket for any train the day of unless it is a holiday, and researching holidays in Thailand, did not see this one. So we ended catching the 35 train at 14:45 and still though we would be ok and just get to Tapee Hotel a little late and still have time to get some sleep and catch the Ferry in the morning. We get to Tapee Hotel aroun 01:30 and I show them a copy of the email I got from their reservations department, and proceeded to be informed that there were no rooms available, even though I had an email of my confirmation right in front of me. Fortunately my tuk tuk driver took me over to Bandon Hotel really close and they had a room available at only 10 baht more than Tapee. So I do not recommend this hotel and my advise about this hotel is don't count on your reservation to be honored.

Comments