Termiz Hotels

• Gios profile photo Gios
  • Reviews: 6

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Finca: Cheap and clean

I got a taxi to the Uzbeki-Afghan border to the town. I agreed to pay 8000 sum which was probably a little too expensive for local standards but the taxi driver took me to a nice,cheap and clean hotel which i did not know. The name of the hotel is Finca (Gostinitsa Finca). I am sure other taxi drivers know about it. It usually caters for Afghans and local travellers. I paid 10000 sum for one night. I got a big room with two beds and bathroom and with great shower and hot water. Also the woman at the reception was very friendly and she prepared some hot water for my tea and noodles. I did not see any eating facilities at the hotel but there is a kiosk selling hot-dogs for 600 sum and a grocery shop just at the end of the road. About 100 metres from the hotel. At that time the change to the US dollar was about 1350 sum so i ended paying about 8 Dollars for one double room. I am sure they would let park people with cars and motorbikes or push bikes.

Great price and very clean!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Road Trip, Backpacking
  • Written November 9, 2008

• Cdnexpat profile photo Cdnexpat
  • Reviews: 20

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ramz Hotel: Good private hotel

Excellent small private hotel with about 30 rooms. A/C and private bathrooms, a bar and small restaurant for breakfast. It is the best hotel in Termiz and I stay there regularly. This is the only one I would recommend, because of goor price, security and cleanliness.

Well located od Surxon Ulitsa, close to the city center.

• Opinion of Price: about average