107a Amir Temur Street, Tashkent, 700084, Uzbekistan

See Amenities

Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Khiva!!

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 5, 2009

As I know, the InterContinental Hotel is less that Europian standart, but it really good one.
There are different shops in it,and I found there one more good thing,. this is a travel agency,who made for me good trip and not EXPENSIVE, for example I payed for Hotel 140$ but some person from there company was sayed me, than buy from travel agency is more cheeper, Diamond (this is agency name,and its )and i have some converstation sometimes with Diamond travel company and they can give you a room from 140-160, if you interest visit their web www.diamond-ic.com, there is one knowledge girl Nikki (or Nicki), she can help you., if you wanna write them diamondtur@mail.ru, I am still happy that I found them, Samarkanda- Bukhara -Khiva - was really impressed me....Advise you visit these cities

Directions: write here:
diamondtur@mail.ru

Persons ll help you

MattTB's Profile Photo

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 26, 2004

Although I was told by my host that this was the best hotel in Tashkent, I have to disagree! I never went inside 'Hotel Uzbekistan' , but I would have preffered to have stayed there! It's a big Soviet building in the centre of town and looks like a trip back to Soviet times!! The InterContinental on the other hand could be anywhere in the world! Sure it has everything you would expect, swimming pool, several bars, health club, but it lacks soul!! Am I in Tashkent? Egypt? Turkey? London??

I found it an incredibly dull hotel to stay at! There were few people there too! One night I had dinner in the only restaraunt out of 3 that was open and I was the only diner! I had a private pianist and opera singer!!

Unique Quality: Hmmmm, nothing that stood out! EXPENSIVE!!!

Nearby InterContinental Tashkent

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Tashkent Travel Forum

Need advice about Tashkent, Uzbekistan? Visit the Travel Forum for Tashkent and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tashkent hotel reviews