- Reviews: 80
Sunrise Resort: Hidden Beach
It's a private beach on Cat Ba island - and Sunrise Resort is extremely tremendous here. Visit Halong for one day, and head to Cat Ba island for a few days in Sunrise Resort. Accommodation is good, staff are very friendly. They will remember you next time you come back ( even 1 year ).
Really exciting, the squid-fishing at night here. What can you dream of if not a quiet night on the boat , squid-fishing, have some wine. ... Amazing!
Even if you are on business, Sunrise is really a good place for you to get-away.
* To get there: transfer by car/bus from Hanoi/Haiphong. Then buy a hydrofoil ticket here, to Cat Ba island in 1 hour. Same when you come back.
All the rooms windows or balcony are seaview, also a beach bars for beach goers.
Free pick up and drop off by shuttle- bus at the hydro-foil wharf.
- Reviews: 1849
Holiday View Hotel: Cat Ba Island
During our visit to Cat ba, we stayed in the new hotel Holiday View. It´s a huge, modern hotel, the room was good, but the hotel has a cold atmosphere.
- Reviews: 857
Nam Duong Hotel: nice and & clean place to stay
(last date stayed - April 25, 2007)
Nam Duong Hotel
- twin bed
- with toilet/shower
- with TV
- with aircon
No idea about the rate coz it is included in my package tour for Halong Bay-Cat Ba Island 2 days/1 night tour
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Indian Creek Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tucker/La Vista Rd
- Catalonia Duques De Bergara
- Marriott Resort Surfers Paradise
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta Airport South
- Holiday Inn Grand Island-I-80
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Salmon Creek
- Azul Fives by Karisma
- Siloso Beach Resort
- Chokhi Dhani Resort
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- The Carlton On Madison Avenue
- Capitol Hill Suites
- Sailor's Beach Hotel