Value Score No Data
Good For Families
The room had carpet. Rule of thumb - unless its a new 4 star hotel, don't ever stay in a vietnamese hotel that has carpet.
Unique Quality: dirty and overpriced for what you get
Not clean, run down, old
you can't tell from the photo. Taken in 2009 so maybe they have made improvements but you can find better hotel for less money
Directions: Across from the park. Often there is one or more prostitutes standing next door to this hotel
Happy until my camera got stolen
I stayed here for a month while I was doing a teaching course. I was busy the whole time just working and when I left, realized my camera had been taken from my room.
The staffs attitude was "oh you've lost your camera"
They didn't seem the slightest bit interested that one of their staff had obviously stolen my camera from the room.
Just be warned if you stay here, I didn't get the camera back and they never contacted me to say sorry.
Unique Quality: I wouldn't recommend staying here
Popular Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
2 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
19 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
283/4 Pham Ngu Lao, 1 District, Ho Chi Minh City
8 - 15 Ton Duc Thang St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Explore the World
- Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Mission Hills Resort Shenzhen
- Hotel de l'Avre
- Orlando's Sunshine Resort
- Cavalier Hotel
- Shivalik View Hotel Chandigarh
- Playafels Hotel Castelldefels
- Doubletree Hotel & Executive Meeting Center-Tysons Corner
- Etap Hotel Luzern City
- Occidental Grand Papagayo All-Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lithonia-Stonecrest
- Etap Hotel Paris La Villette
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta - Perimeter NW
- Majestic Hotel