Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Hotels

Our Members Say

• sarahreynold profile photo sarahreynold
  • Reviews: 279

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotels in Saigon: Ho Chi Minh City Hotels

I use Nongasia for Vietnam hotel tips, they suggest Hotelclub or World Choice so you can compare, a very good choice from budget to the luxury 4 star and 5 star hotels in Vietnam.
The new World Hotel Saigon is an excellent luxury hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Duxton Hotel Saigon is very good for a 4 star hotel.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average

• anilegna88 profile photo anilegna88
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Park Hyatt: Best place in HCMC

hate to join the chorus of praise for Park Hyatt but it really is the best, I tried throughout my whole stay to think of one bad thing I can say about this place and I guess the only thing I can say is that the bathtub is a bit small and there was one strand of hair in it (which I flushed down with the showerhead) + the only shop that was opened was a cigar shop.

what makes this hands down the best place to stay is the EXCELLENT service, whoever is training the staff here should go and train hotel staff at all the other park hyatt hotels as well, in addition to checking in in your own room, the one time that I went downstairs to remagnitize my card (actually I remembered the wrong room #), the front desk girl walked me up to my room. This morning when I checked out, the front desk boy walked me out to the car, while the bellboy handled my luggage, all this at 4 a.m. in the morning, while someone was playing the piano in the lobby lounge. When I mentioned I liked something in the room and wanted to buy 3 pieces of it (Vietnamese coffee filter), they were wrapped up and delivered to my room pronto.

Food at Square one is excellent, unlike many restaurants that have mediocre wine by the glass choices, Square one had excellent choices, and is beautifully designed (the kind of restaurant you'd expect to see in Wallpaper magazine)

for anyone interested in Vietnamese art, the painting throughout the hotel rival those of any Hanoi /Ho An art gallery

in terms of location, this hotel is smack in the middle of everything and across the street from the previously #1 Caravelle Hotel. The hotel car pick up at the airport also is not bad at US$28 (and they are brand new mercedes benzes)

I enjoyed Northern and Central Vietnam more vs. HCMC but every second at Park Hyatt was worth every penny of my hard earned money

old colonial Viet-Franch retro exterior but smart ambience (ie Ceiling fans, shuttered windows), used to be an opera house

• Opinion of Price: most expensive