Hanoi Charming Hotel

15 Yen Thai St., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, ++84, Vietnam
Hanoi Charming Hotel
Agoda.com Booking.com Asiatravel.com

More about Hanoi Charming Hotel

Service is the best but low cost, recommend to anyone

by TripAdvisor Member vistorvaldes

Before I want to go anywhere in the world, I usually read review on Tripadvisor to find good location with low cost. I booked from Hanoi Charming hotel website with Superior Room for 22$US. I stayed 6 nights in Hanoi charming hotel and booked tour to Sapa. Affter booking room email is confirmed and I give them my flight number with arrival time, they arrange to me free pick me up from noibai airport. I think that I pay low priceI but I receive many service. When I come hanoi charming hotel, I was extremely impressed by this excellent hotel. The room is very nice, new and convenience
with breakfast included, free WIFI and free internet access together. Location is excellent as it's located in the middle of Old Quarter and within walking distance of various Hanoi attractions. The staff is excellent and helpful. I recommend it to anyone.

Was treated like a VIP!

by TripAdvisor Member hoehoehoe

Room given was fantastic, clean & cozy! Love the heart shape basin in the bathroom too! The manager Mr Duc was very caring, keep checking on the comfort of our room and the day tour as well. He personally see us off in the lobby, was depart to the airport on time by a nice saloon car free of charge (stay three nights & above)..........
Thanks alot Hanoi Charming Hotel, keep it up!

Thrifty Hotel in Old Quarters

by TripAdvisor Member chillibilly

If you are on a budget but want a decent place to stay, I would recommendthe new Charming Hotel. This hotel is NOT for the 5-4 star traveler but for the one that is mostly out of the hotel room touring the city but desires a comfortable, clean place to stay at in the evenings.

The rooms at this small, new hotel are tiny but new with AC and a flat screen TV. The bathroom is up to date but has the shower splashing all over the BR- no shower stall.

A basic breakfast served is -so so. The staff is friendly and helpful. The guesthouse /hotel is on a small "alley" so cars cannot go through the narrow lane so the taxi will drop you off at the entrance of en Thai Street. This hotel is walking distance to Hoan Kiem Lake and smack in the middle of the old city.

Special prices due to the lack of tourists (and maybe so many small hotels springing up...). I paid around $22.

I think it is safe to book a tour through them.

Great Value, Great Service, Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member daithi89

Booked this hotel a week before we arrived via email after looking at reviews on TripAdvisor. If you stay for 3 nights, they arrange a airport pick up for you, however, the pick up wasn't there and after much confusion calling the hotel we were eventually picked up an hour later. We were given a cool welcoming drink and brought to our room straight away. Hotel is very clean, very well maintained and staff are very friendly. Rooms are a bit small but quite cozy, and for $22 a night, excellent value. Staff were also very helpful, organised a trip to Halong Bay for us and arranged train tickets, albeit they did overcharge us a bit on them. They were very helpful after arriving back from Halong Bay, even though we didn't have a room booked with them for that night, they gave us a room for a few hours so we could shower and relax before our 12 hour train journey at 11pm, which we really appreciated. Location is excellent, 5 mins walk from Hoan Kiem Lake and main market areas.

Extremely helpful, very friendly

by TripAdvisor Member sophia_ai

Being 6 days away from home, staying at Charming made me felt pretty much like home (I'm Asian). All the staff speaks English. There are 3 internet terminals and a cosy dining area to hang out when there's nothing to do. The laundry service is quick and efficient. The location is rather central as it's near to the tourist area (Silk area at Hang Gai, Lacquer and Lantern area at Hang Trong)and Hoen Kiam lake (where couples hang out and the rest do their walks). However, it's not disabled friendly due to the high steps. Otherwise, I think it is a pleasant hotel to stay in. When I was there, I met repeated guests and guests who stayed for a month. So I guess...though not the 3 class hotel standard in cities, it'a a warm and cosy place to stay

Value for $ and high quality service!

by TripAdvisor Member hscheng

Stayed in this cosy hotel for 3 nights and found it fabulous! Did not expect to stay in such a clean and comfortable room by paying just USD22 per night. Room was big enough and they even have a rainforest shower in the toilet! It was easy to access to the nearby Hoan Kiem Lake from the hotel and it was convenient to grab some bites around the corner from day to night. Joined their day tour to Halong Bay and it was quite worth it as well. Finally, not to forget the excellent service by Mr Duc & his team. They were very helpful in all ways and also concerned about our itinery for the day, in order to help us arrange some stuff which will suit our time. Will definitely come back again when I am back in Hanoi the next time! =D

Location and Service is What you Get

by TripAdvisor Member RebelProfessor

Great location, service with smiles, and CLEAN rooms with showers, modern and fast.

The charm of the hotel is real. It is a great experience for the true Hanoi.

Breakfast is very nice, and tour prices beat everyone else.

Mr. Duc and his staff is all you need.

Comments