Hanoi Fortune Hotel

68 Hang Bo, Hoan Kiem, (formerly Fortuan Hotel), Hanoi, Vietnam

Otel.com

• Great Location

Yep, loved this hotel. Great value for money. The staff were friendly and even convinced us to book a 2 day trip to Halong Bay. It was worth the money as Halong Bay is beautiful. We would like to say thank you to the staff, especially Tommy the manager. He did a great job and also went out and showed us around Hanoi. Thank you Fortune hotel for making our 5 night stay in Hanoi memorable.

Unique Quality: Great location

Directions: Bangkok, Thailand

• Stayed many times, alway delighted

I had stayed at Hanoi Fortune hotel many times. And i was always happy with that. love the staff, all of them were very helpful and willing. the restaurent served many delicous dishes. The location was wonderful, very convenient to get every where i wanted to go. The room was clean and spacious, and especially, i felt Vietnamese cultures in the Hotel design and from many pictures hanged around.

My first times, here was on the late December 2007. since then, many times to visit and i have choosed no other hotel than Hanoi Fortune.

• johnsonjuly's Profile Photo

Fantastic Hotel in Hanoi

Hanoi Fortune hotel, located in the Old Quarter and just a 5 minute walk from the Hoan Kiem Lake is a very comfortable place to call your home while in Hanoi. The friendly and welcoming staff are more than accommodating and the rooms are warm and extremely clean. My first visit here June 1-7 I stayed in Suite 211, a very spacious room with beautiful hard wood floors and a huge walkout balcony over-looking Hang Bo Street. Breakfast is included with the price of the room and complimentary tea and coffee is available from 7am until midnight.

I highly recommend to anyone the Hanoi Fortune Hotel; its simplistic charm makes it a hard place to leave.

As a side note, for those you may have read the review left by the Kansas City couple, April 2009. Honestly, they could not be more off! Yes some of the night staff sleeps in the lobby from midnight to 6:00 am but that’s Viet nam. Moreover, remember where you are, this is the Old Quarter of Hanoi. . . protected by what we know as the “historical society”, the term speaks for its self.

Unique Quality: located in the Old Quarter great for walk.

Directions: Hang Bo, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, vietnam.

• MiddleEarthTraveller's Profile Photo

Great expreience!

We came across this place while walking around the Old Quarter. The staff was extremely friendly and gave us a lot of advice on what to do and see. The rooms were very clean. we paid $10 a night. Also, when we were there, the mini bar prices were not inflated. Cans of beer, soda, and water were the same price as what we'd pay outside of the hotel. I highly recommend it to the budget traveller. Also, across the street is Explorer Tours, which offered great deals on sight-seeing tours.

Directions: Old Quarter

More about Hanoi Fortune Hotel

Nice place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member UlsanAhn

This is the first time we come to Vietnam. I and my girlfriend have really unforgotable time in Hanoi. At this time, we stayed in PhuDo hotel, which located nearby the famous Old Quarters and HoanKiem late. Although this hotel is only 2 stars and we stayed only 1 week but we felt this place is very nice.
The vietnam food in this hotel is very delicious. We love the traditional food of Vietnam. The staff were friendly. If you travel to Hanoi, why don't you find and stay in Phudo hotel?! I sure that you will be have a nice time in Phudo hotel.

Ahn Dong Hoon
Ulsan, South Korea

Neat little hotel in great location

by TripAdvisor Member kiwitally

We stayed at the Phudo hotel for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was a great place to base ourselves for our (much too) short time in Vietnam. The staff were always courteous and always ready to help. Our deluxe twin room was lovely and a bargain at US$30 per night. The location was perfect, we felt like we were right in the thick of all the action, with lots to see and do within walking distance. It was great to be so close to Hoan Kiem lake. I'll definitely stay here again when I go back to Hanoi.

excellent hotel in Hanoi

by TripAdvisor Member hanoitravelparis

We had a nice stay for 3 nights at PhuDo hotel. Our room was amazing with big window . The hotel very clean with helpful staff and ecxellent buffet break free at luxury restaurant of hotel on the first floor of hotel. We would like strongly recommend this hotel to Family tourist.

Very impressed hotel in Ha Noi (try it yourself)

by TripAdvisor Member mrit

This is a wonderfully hotel in Ha Noi I never been before. I've stayed there for more than a week with no problem at all. They has such great useful staffs with excellent communication, top services, nice and clean hotel, great location, very close to shops, restaurants and facility. Very impressed hotel in Ha Noi, just try it yourself, because one see, one touch, one smell worth thousands of words. It is worth for the money you paid for.

good Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Fee999

I’m Phonemany from Laos, I traveled VietNam with my friends first time that very interesting whose we stayed at Phudo hotel in Hanoi for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, about staff were very friendly and helpful always willing to book trip for you; however, the room we stayed in was adequate, good air con unit etc…about prices that very cheap which I love my trip so much. I think if I have free time that I will visit here again I’m promise

felt at home

by TripAdvisor Member mrrogersTexas

I staed at the hotel Phudo for 3 nights. I found the customer service excellent. The location was very suitable and the hotel was a great at value at around $30usd a night. I would recommend this establishment to anybody going to Hanoi. I look forward to staying there again in the future.

Comments