Hanoi Lucky II Hotel

Hanoi Lucky II Hotel
Asiatravel.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 28% less and rated 11% higher than other 2 star hotels

• Hanoi Lucky Hotel brings me the LUCK!

I just come back from my long holiday trips to many countries in the Asia. I stayed at many hotels in each country I visited as well as Vietnam. After all, I feel no where as charming, helpful and lucky as staying at Hanoi Lucky Hotel. Thank you, all the friendly staffs at Hanoi Lucky. I got so much support from them from the very first day in Hanoi. I had been cheated by the taxi driver that I took myself at the airport when I arrived at Noi Bai airport. They took out from my visa card more than 200 GPB when I asked the to help me to withdraw the money from ATM machine. As I could not see well when I did not wear my glasses. The hotel staffs and the Director brought me to the Security office at the airport and the police station in both city centre and the airport to make a declaration. Finally, the police signed and sealed in the declaration form and tried to find the driver. However he was not the driver who registered with the airport to run the taxi, so they could not find him. Anyway, I am so appreciated for all the effort from the hotel and the police tried to help me. I felt so happy and lucky when I got much support and good care from the hotel staffs. After that, I had wonderful trip to Sapa and Halong bay that the hotel arranged for me. The staff even came to the train station to pick me up in early morning (5am) when I came back from Sapa trip. When I reached the hotel, the staff paid for my taxi from the train station and they still kept the room for me to check in at very early time of the day. I felt so relaxing and happy to receive so much care from them. I surely come back to this hotel when I go to Hanoi again. I strongly recommend all of you to stay at this hotel.

Unique Quality: Convenient and good facilities.

Directions: Centre of the Old Quarter Areas