I'll be in Hanoi around November for 3 days and i'm planning to go to Luang Prabang directly from Hanoi. Since it will be my first time, pls kindly help me :
1. 3 days in Hanoi, pls kindly advise itenary for me. I like to visit Ha Long Bay, is it 1 day will be enough?
2. any recomended budget hotel in hanoi?
3. any recomended beach near by hanoi? bcause i'm planning to snorkeling/ diving/kayaking if possible....
4. from hanoi to luang prabang, i'm planning to go by plane. Any recomended budget airflight & how about the price? Is Vietnam airlines the only airflight there?
Thanks a alot for your help!
3days in Hanoi, I think you will not have to regret if spending 2days in Halong Bay and one another day to discover Hanoi. Halong bay is 170 km away from Hanoi, and the tour normally go by bus. If going in 1 day it will be very tired. Overnight on boat also be an exciting experience, i think. Halong bay is really very beautiful. Furthermore, in Halong bay has very nice beach and in tour program also have alot of activities like diving and kayaking, then not necessary to find another beach to go.
Budget hotel in Hanoi, you can stay in Vietfun hotel, Hanoi old quarter hotel, or Sport hotel... They are quite good and price from $15 to $20.
From Hanoi to Luang Prabang, Vietnam airline: fly at 8.45 am or 18.25pm. Price: $164 net.
Lao airline: fly at 8.45 am. Price: $155 net
Wish you to have nice trip,
HaLong bay 2days/1night, stay on boat, 1 day to visit hanoi city tour.
Hanoi to Luangphabang: vietnamairlines and Lao airlines
Hanoi- mini hotel: about 12USD
Anyway...some questions :
1. if i'm interested to have 2 days in halong bay, any budget hotel there?
2. should i go there alone or with travel agent is better?
15 Ngo Quyen St, Hanoi
No. 3 Yen Thai, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
106 Hang Bong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Latest Hanoi hotel reviews