Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Not so good!
Stayed here for 2 nights in 2010, in Twin room.
- Dislike the bed. The bed is small and so soft, so i couldn't have a good sleep.
- the leak from the air conditioner
- electricity cut on 2nd day
- i'm not their big fan in term of breakfast...at that time it was their low season, so they gave me only a few selection
This is a nice hotel with clean, attractive rooms. A good buffet breakfast is included in the rates. They offer free internet and Wi-Fi, satelite TV, and currency exchange.
Unique Quality: The hotel is in walking distance of Ho Chi Min’s Mausoleum, West Lake, and Truc Bac Lake.
Popular Hotels in Hanoi
15 Ngo Quyen St, Hanoi
No. 3 Yen Thai, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
106 Hang Bong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Explore the World
- Le Westin Montreal
- Beach Place and Sand Dollar Guesthouse
- Barcelo Karmina Palace
- Budget Suites of America
- Cesare Augusto
- Waikiki Oceanfront Inn
- Viking Hotel
- 1863 Inn of Gettysburg
- Richie Rich Resorts
- Conca Park
- Wyndham Tremont House
- La Villita Inn San Antonio
- Apartments Torre Yago