Sinh Cafe Hotel

37 Quan Thanh, Hanoi, 84, Vietnam

More about Sinh Cafe Hotel

Hotel

by Maximilian21 about Victoria Hotel , Hanoi

I stayed in the Victoria hotel in Hanoi. Situated in the old quater. It was very quaint and probabaly my most "upmarket" stay in Asia. I payed $11 for a double but the rooms where huge, had ensuite, cable TV and it was also a sinh cafe operator.

Gold Dragon hostel

by I_luv_travelling about Gold Dragon hostel

This is where we started our trip. It is very clean and the staff is just adorable. We paid 12USD for a double room with bath. There was a bigger one at 15USD with balcony and it was 10USD for a single room. It is well located, about 10-15 minute walk from the lake.
There is also a Sinh Cafe inside to book your excursion and transportation.

Hoi An - Thanh Phat Hotel

by globe_trekker

This is the 1st hotel that the Sinh Cafe open tour bus dropped us when the bus reached Hoi An. it is 100 m outside the Hoi an downtown, and in between of the town center and the beach . You can always rent a bike/scooter to get to town. You then can park your transportation for 1000-2000VN dong anywhere in town center as long as you want. The nice thing about this hotel is that it has a small pool for you to dip, not big enough to swim though.:). It has restaurant, internet connection. You can rent a bycycle for 8000VN dong for entire day. Price varies according to the season. It is kept very clean.

In the centre of Hanoi's old quarter

by stedeb about Classic1 Hotel

We spent 6 night at the Classic 1 which was very clean, comfortable & friendly. Breakfast was included in the cost with the choice of bread with cheese, or eggs cooked in various ways with juice, tea or coffee. If you want fresh milk you need to provide you own as the coffee is usually made with Nescafe 3 in 1 that is coffee, mil & sugar or with condensed milk which is also incredibly sweet. This seemed to be the norm all over Vietnam. We bought our own Nescafe sachets& long life milk from the supermarket and just asked for hot water. Twin rooms including air con, tv, fridge & bathroom with hot and cold water. There is also a lift. It is just a short walk to the Sinh Cafe from here.

Sinh Cafe tour operator.

by euzkadi

We only had a week to visit Vietnam, so we arranged a tour with Sinh Cafe. It was our best desition. They were so professional and friendly. Our stay in Vietnam with this company was perfect. And they are also cheap. Highly recommended.

Sinh CafeSinh Cafe

The cheap boat (Sinh Cafe)The cheap boat (Sinh Cafe)

Sinh Cafe in Hanoi (http://www.sinhcafevn.com)Sinh Cafe in Hanoi (http://www.sinhcafevn.com)

Another Sinh Cafe just besideAnother Sinh Cafe just beside

Sinh Cafe

by patsey

Does the Sinh Cafe in Hanoi have a intranet address. As I'd like to prebook a few excursions prior to arriving in Hanoi.

Many thanks

Re: Sinh Cafe

by stedeb

This has been taken directly from my favourites hope it helps.
We did our whole 23 day trip with Sinh Cafe and they were great no complaints whatsoever. Good luck

by patsey

Thank you very much and such a quick reply. I'll look forward to using them.

by stedeb

Thanks for your feedback Patsy having just come back from 5 weeks in Vietnam and Cambodia I am trying so hard to get all my travel pages up and running but it seems to be taking forever!!! Enjoy your trip

by guell

What's the difference between

www.sinhcafevn.com

and

www.sinhcafe.com

They appear to be two completely different companies.

www.sinhcafevn.com offers very inexpensive prices that seem too good to be true.

by stedeb

Good question Guell I have just compared sinhcafevn with sinhcafe.com which is the Sinh cafe we used. I just checked out the branch office addresses from a brochure I picked up from Sinhcafe.com and guess what they are the same. They are right sinhcafevn when they say there are many fake sinh cafes.

by guell

Thanks for your help Debra.

Here's another question:

Is it necessary to prebook any of the trips?

by stedeb

No you can just turn up the day before I would recomend and you should be okay. Unless of course you are booking a long trip as we did but for the 1,2 or 3 day trips you should be okay most of our groups were quite small the largest was Sapa. As we travelled through Vietnam we saw the same people over and over who were just booking adhoc.

SINH CAFE

by PHANTOMROSE

HOW SAFE IS IT TO TRANSFER MONIES FOR A TOUR WITH THE SINH CAFE? ARE THEY RELIABLE AND ALSO, HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT IT? I HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE VERY GOOD SO FAR RESPONDING TO MY REQUESTS FOR TOURS AND QUOTES ETC. ALSO, IS 2 STAR ADEQUATE ACCOMMODATION?

THANKS.

Sinh Cafe?

by MParent

I am looking into booking a 13 day trip with Sinh Cafe, using 5-star hotels and letting them plan everything for us. (I prefer letting a travel agent set up my trip because I do not have time to research/organize/plan on my own).

I'm interested in hearing how other traveler's experiences with Sinh Cafe were...good and bad. I am most concerned about reliable transportation, safe, clean hotel rooms, and good, English-speaking tour guides.

Thank you!