Thuy Lam Hotel

Based on 16 reviews

Tags

Singles Motorcycle Family Travel
See Amenities

“Un merveilleux séjour à Hanoi"

by written on February 6, 2011

Cet hôtel était le mieux où nous avons séjourné pendant notre voyage organisé vietnamiens. C'était aussi très bien situé dans le vieux quartier.

La chambre était grande, chamee, très confortable et exceptionnellement propre et soigne.
Un dans la chambre ordinateur et un accès gratuit à internet était inclus, ce qui était super.

En général nous ne faisons pas pris le petit déjeuner à l'hôtel mais le petit déjeuner compris ici était fantastique... Tout ce que nous avons essayé font sur demande (buffet pas qu'ils soient horribles tiède,) et de grande qualité.

Le personnel est incroyablement gentil et arrangeant et toujours prêt à nous aider avec la aspect de notre séjour. En particulier, la manager Anna Pham est tres sympa et amitie...

Je vous recommande vraiment l'Hanoi Thuy Lam Hotel à tous ceux qui visitent Hanoi

Dannte from United States

Unique Quality: Les chambres etaient tros soigne et chamee. La manager Anna me donnait une bonne impression de Thuy Lam Hotel.

Directions: N17B Hang Ga

Good choice!

by written on January 9, 2011

I and my husband had one week of honeymoon in Thuy Lam Hotel, we had a memorable time while staying with Thuy Lam hotel. The staffs was so friendly and helpful, the room was clean, quiet and charming... The staff Tuynh, he showed us some interesting places in Hanoi. On his weekend, he invited us to visit his hometown, it was so friendly...His family welcomed us very warmly and politely. We liked very much the sighseeing of Vietnam village. I really thank Mr Tuynh, he made us profondly impressive with the Vietnam people... We will introduce Thuy Lam hotel to every my friends.

Unique Quality: The room was clean, quite and charming, The staffs are so friendly and lovely...

Directions: 17 B Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi city.

it is really good value!

by written on November 21, 2010

Yeah....The service, the room and the price was really perfect. Anna Pham was the real best manager. She controled well every operations in hotel. She has good staffs. I know her staffs admired her so much. I had good impression about manager Anna and staffs of this hotel. If i have chance to come back Vietnam, i will want to stay again in Thuy Lam and I will also introduce Thuy Lam to my friends and people i know....

David from Australia.

Unique Quality: I was really impressive with Manager of this hotel. All the guests and staffs of this hotels loved her....

Directions: 17 B Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi city.

I love Anna- Manager and staffs of Thuy Lam Hotel

by written on November 16, 2010

I stayed in Thuy Lam Hotel from 22 Septembre to 29 September. This was the first time I went to Vietnam. When I came to Thuy Lam, the staffs arranged one nice room with city view of 18 usd. It was really good room for this price. Manager Anna Pham asked me " Are you allitle bit tired after your long flight?" I answered " I am so tired". Anna presented a cup of coffee and some fruits to me. Then I told her that i wanted to have good memories about Vietnam. And then she recommended I had went to Halong with the boat of Dragon Cruise. I felt so pleasure after the Halong trip 2 nights on the boat. And then, She organized the tour of Sapa, and Hoa Lu- Tam Coc to me. It was also good. After Every my trips, staffs and Manager Anna usually asked my felling, my impressions... They really were close and social to me during my trips in Vietnam. Especially, Manager Anna, she was so young, dynamic, out-going, and lovely...

Unique Quality: Very friendly, helpful staffs, and very kind Manager...

Directions: 17 B Hang Ga street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City.

very friendly staffs in small hotel

by written on October 26, 2010

flew to Hanoi after a business trip in Hong Kong. For me it was 4 days off, to learn and enjoy part of Vietnam. Needless to state it was the first time for me to visit this country. The only arrangement I made prior to my arrival was booking a room at this hotel, with a request for a driver that will wait for me at the airport. I knew what I would like to do during this short time, but made no reservations. A driver was waiting for me, first good sign. The trip to the hotel was bit unusual, due to the celebration of 1000 years (many roads into the heart of the old city were closed), but yet, the hotel fellows guided the driver to ensure we make it right. I was received with warm welcome, and got a clean and good room, with more amenities than I have expected. Breakfast was served whenever I needed it (personal service), and water bottles provided in room and in lobby. I consulted with the receptionist who helped me choose the trips I wanted to make during the next few days, and took care of all the reservations. Whether it was an organized tour, a personal guide or tickets for the water puppet show - they got it for me, despite the short notice and the most hectic time in these peak celebration days. All of them worked out perfectly. Expecially, Manager Anna was really good manager. She was usually cheerful, helpful, and very professional. She usually makes her staffs proud of her. We were told alot about her by her staffs. I flew into Hanoi debating about my trip, choices, and left amazed by the treat. The service I received in this hotel made my whole stay one I will never forget.

Unique Quality: The staff is very nice- pretty, lovely and very professional...

Directions: 17 B Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi city.

Je recommande

by written on October 18, 2010

Nous avons séjourné au Thuy Lam hôtel où on a dormi 3 nuits, le premier jour ils sont venus pour nous prendre à l'aéroport de Hanoi avec une voiture, faire payer 15$ pour le service. étaient un petit peu une surprise puisqu'ils ne nous avait pas parlé combien cela car ils nous ont d'abord fait payer, mais c'était la seule chose que je peux vous dire était pas excellent que le service soit aussi nul nous avons reçu.
Les deux premières nuits on nous a donné une chambre en duplex à le même prix de la chambre standar (15$). La chambre était avec salle de bains, très belle et propre, avec un réfrigérateur et une télévision.

Nous aimons la manager Anna, elle est tres tres sympa et gentile, elle nous organisais le tour de Ha Long, Sapa….Nous avons acheté à 3 jours et 2 excursion aux nuits à la baie d'Ha Long de l'hôtel, on n'a pas vraiment pour son argent nous avons payé et je crois que c'est le même chose pourrait pas en dire autant de chaque autre voyage. Quoi qu'il en soit, le prix aurait dû être 209 francs chacun mais ils nous ont donné un 20$ chaque réduction.
retourner dans la tour ils nous ont donné une chambre de luxe au même prix de la norme, la chambre était plus ou moins la même chose que la chambre supérieure, mais avec un lit double et une seule, son propre ordinateur et une salle de bains avec une baignoire.
Le jour de notre au check in dehors, puis nous avons laissé de buanderie pour faire et notre sac à dos plus grand, nous sommes rentrés de prendre notre employés qui travaillent le soir avant de quitter Hanoi pour de bon. Ils nous ont permis de prendre une douche mais je dirais que était la salle de bains personnel.
Si je havo d'y retourner à Hanoi, je retournerai dans cet hôtel, excellent rapport qualité/prix.
Date du séjour août 2010
But du voyage Vacances
J'ai voyagé avec Avec son époux(se) / partenaire
Membre depuis 22 Septembre 2010

Unique Quality: La manager Anna Pham est tres sympa et gentile... Elle parles bien l'anglais et francais. Tous les clients sont bien served par ses personnels.

Directions: 17 b hang ga rue, hoan kiem district.

17 b Hang Ga street, hoan kiem district

by written on October 11, 2010

My name is Maria, I come from France. I wanted to come back Vietnam to visit my parents in vietnam on the occation of 1000 year old of rising dragon Thang Long - Hanoi. I stayed again in Thuy Lam hotel this time. Two year ago, i also had stayed in Thuy Lam Hotel. This time, I stayed in Thuylam from 28 september to 11 Obtobre, I was really impressive and have good memories about Vietnam with Thuy Lam Hotel. Manager Pham Anh was so nice and kind. She can speak French very well, every french guests were served well by her and her staffs. She organized the tours of Halong, Sapa, Hoi An for me and my parents. Every day, I and my parents welcomed by nice breakfast with local vietnamese foods. Every day, Manager Anh asked us about our plans for that day and she recommended some interesting ideas for our trip and our day...she was so friendly and cheerful with every guests. In my eyes, Thuy Lam Hotel changed alot compared to 2 years ago . Thuy Lam was really changed by Manager Anh... I feel everyday staying in Thuy Lam was new with flowers, local teas, and local breakfast.... During 13 days staying in Thuylam, I didnot have any complain about staffs, services and rooms. Now, in Thuy Lam, every thing was good. I recomend Thuy Lam Hotel to every guests to come to vietnam. Come to Vietnam to see the change of vietnam and the change of Thuy Lam Hotel......

Maria
From France.

Unique Quality: Thuy Lam was changed by a good manager- Ms Pham Anh. We are really satisfied by her staffs and her love to all guest coming to Thuy Lam..

Directions: 17 b Hang Ga street, Hoan Kiem district, hanoi city

Friendly and Quite hotel

by written on August 27, 2010

Thuy Lam hotel, located on the edge of the old quarter, is a quite hotel that I would recommend to anyone visiting Hanoi. The rooms are very comfortable with TVs, fridges and equipment should you be travelling with a laptop. The beds are some of the most comfortable we'd slept in in Vietnam and the balcony (accessed through lovely French doors) was a nice private place to sit and watch the world go by. The staff are tremendous...very friendly and polite and always willing to help.

We really enjoyed our stay and the location was ideal should you wish to walk around the old quarter or visit the local sights...if, of course, you're brave enough to cross the roads!

Unique Quality: Thuy Lam hotel has lovely staffs ( especially Receptionist Anna). They are nice, willing to give adise and advises for Tours and interesting places . Anna helps me to arrange tour for Hue, Hoi An and Hochiminh city. It was very interesting. The rooms are large and clean. This hotel is really quiet.

Directions: 17 Hang Ga street, Old Quarter, Hanoi, 10000, Vietnam

very friendly hotel in quiet street in old quarter

by written on August 27, 2010

Stayed 4 nights although one night spent on Halong Bay . Large reasonably comfortable room though bed too hard for my taste .Very friendly staff who were very helpful . Room has good air conditioning, tea making facilities and also its own free internet access. Hotel seemed good value for money .

Unique Quality: Thuy Lam hotel is very conveniently located near the old quarter but despite this the hotel is very quiet inside. We had a very pleasant stay here on 2 times in June. The staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and lovely ( especially Receptionist Jenny). We split our trip and first stayed here for 2 days then went up to Sapa. On our return trip we had to go straight to Halong Bay and the Golden Sun allowed us to have shower and breakfast, all for free, before we continued our journey. They also stored some excess luggage while we were at Halong. On our return we stayed one more night at Thuy Lam hotel. I could not recommend more the hotel for it's convenience, staff and quietness. We will certainly consider staying here again on return trips.

Directions: Number 17B, Hang Ga street, in Old Quarter.

yeikloen's Profile Photo

Not Too Bad

by written on December 6, 2006

This hotel is split into 2 wings, not sure if I can call this wings but there a red and blue key, or the front block and the back block... :) Anyway if you do not expect much but a night this is a quite a good hotel for the price and location. It is located on Hang Ga street which is located about 5-10mins walk to Hoan Kiem Lake

Unique Quality: Take the front block rooms, they are much cleaner and better, but I think it can be quite noisy in the morning if you are a late person.

Nearby Thuy Lam Hotel

• Room Service
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hanoi Travel Forum

Need advice about Hanoi, Vietnam? Visit the Travel Forum for Hanoi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hanoi hotel reviews

Polite Pub
Hanoi Opera
Theater
Nightlife
Best coffee experience so far
Things to Do
A real taste of Vietnamese cofffee
St. Joseph's Cathedral