34 Hang Hanh St, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam

Booking.com Agoda.com eDreams

• Superb in every way!

Through the internet I found this little hotel had a lot of great reviews and even though we had to pay more than we usual do we wanted to try it.

As we had our 1½ year old daughter with us we booked the big room with windows and balcony at $40 a night. The room was very big and had aircon, satellite TV and hot water. (The bath room also have a bath tub but it is made of plastic so my husbond who is a large man could not fit in it)

The location is perfect. 2 minutes to the lake and sourrounded by great restaurants. Even though the breakfast is very very simpel I would stay there again when we come back!

Unique Quality: What makes this place outstanding is the staff and the service they provide. We have stayed many places around the world (Including the Oriental Hotel in Bangkok) but this has been one of the best hotels we have been to.

Our flight from Hanoi to Da Nang was delayed 8 hours and as we knew this the day before, the manager rang the hotel booking office to make sure they sent the taxi to pick us up at the later arrival and to keep the hotelroom in Hoi An.
    He also let us have one of the smaller rooms for half a day untill we had to go to the airport so our daughter could have her afternoon sleep! (Of course we paid ½ price of the room but is still made a big difference not have to walk around half a day with a small and tired child)

Directions: Old quarter, very close to the lake

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

Win Hotel

My Baltimore buddy, 'Ellielou' told me that I should stay here. I was a good suggestion, and I'm glad I did.

The hotel couldn't be more perfectly placed: on a quiet street in the heart of the Old Quarter.

Unique Quality: The rooms are spectacular, with high ceilings and great views! I was on the 5th floor; just perfect.

As Ellen told me, you could stay somewhere cheaper on the same road, but this one is worth a few more bucks. I paid $30 per night for the room. I also used their airport service, and got a ride for $12.

• ellielou's Profile Photo

Like Coming Home, But Better!

The Win is a terrific smallish hotel, on a great street "coffee street" in the Ancient Quarter.

It is close to everything. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and, very important for Hanoi, it is quiet.

I stayed here both visits!

Unique Quality: The staff here was the most warm and wonderful hotel staff of anywhere I'd ever stayed.

I felt like I was leaving friends after about five days there, and we all felt a bit teary eyed as our driver wisked us away....

****will add more photos from hotel soon******

Directions: Ancient, or Old Quarter

More about Win Hotel

Suprisingly good

by SachaMortensen about Little Hanoi

This small café looking restaurant is close to Win Hotel, which we stayed on. One day we felt so hungry we did not want to walk around looking for the perfect restaurant so we tried Little Hanoi.
The menu has both local and international food. We tried a little of everything and found it to be of very good value compared to the price.
They do not use a lot of flavors in their food but it tastes very nice and is the perfect place for lunch!
We had our 1½ year old daughter with us and she loved everything we bought her.
We ended up spending 3 of our meals here and we would eat there again when we come back! They had a lot of good dishes to choose from. Some of our favorites includes:
- Fresh springrolls (The best we ever had and we have tried a lot!!)
- Shrimp springrolls deepfried
- Shrimp and avocado salad
- Sandwich

win hotel

by lorevy

Hi to everybody,
i'll be in hanoi next week and i've just booked win hotel by a web-agency...but brousing around your post of the last months I read the hotel is closed due to renovation.
Does anybody knows if it is open now?...in case is not..i need to post something bad about the web agency I book it by.
Thanks to everybody.
lorevy

RE: win hotel

by hientonkin

Win is opened after renovation already.

Enjoy!