Saigon Muine Resort

Costs 32% less than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Saigon Muine Resort

Mui Ne resort

by globe_trekker

A newly built resort approx. 2-3 years ago. It locates right on the beach, has a pool, internet connection, restaurant. It also has the sinh cafe office right at the reception desk. Room is nice, air-conditioned.

Huong Bien Mui Ne Resort.

by kimmo_v about Huong Bien Mui Ne Resort.

Huts from 8 USD and air cons from 25 to 30 USD.
On the pic is our sea view room, no air con, terrace, tv, bath tube costed 28 USD Reasonable prices, excellent food on the restaurant.
Rooms arent very clean(cockroaches...) though they cleaned them up everyday. There are sand everywhere, and thats not so nice when walking barefoot.
The beach is very dirty with trash(plasti bags and so). It might be that way, cause it wasnt the high season when we were there. But still...

The Mui Ne Resort

by jolou

This resort is the only place I can give an opinion on as it's the only one we went to. It was a part of the package with the Sinhcafe - an overnight stay, meals, coach transfers and a short tour for $35 per person. The hotel was lovely - great rooms, nice pool, the downside being that there isn't much of a beach in this spot. The hotel is owned by the SinhCafe.

Watching starry starry night

by chengcheng

1. Mui Ne Resort areas : Very quiet along the road (May Season).
2. SPA and restaurants and nightclubs are very spreadout from one another.
3. Facing the beach, letting the breeze blow onto your face and watching the stars blinking at you in the night.

Gourmet local dishes and seafoods

by DSwede about Sunshines Restaurant (@ Mui Ne Resort)

The restaurant on the beach only has a few tables, but that never seemed to be a problem. Several couples would dine here daily, but thankfully we never had to wait.

The tables are on the flat sand near the resort bar, just on the edge of the beach. From here, you can see the entirety of the beach and the stars as you dine.

Depending on what you get, prices will range from $3 to $15 USD. Everything we had was good. The simple soft noodles with 'varieties' (mixed vegetables) was good.

But in my opinion, other than the fresh spring rolls, the steamed grouper with mango sauce was delicious!

Hai Gia in Mui Ne

by tweetycaro

Hi, anyone who knows this hotel and the prices ? I am going to Mui Ne this saturday, on Tet !!!!!! Other guesthouses/hotels are also welcome. I need a single room, not more than 7$.

Thanks
Caroline

RE: Hai Gia in Mui Ne

by GIBBO123

Go directly opposite Little Mui Ne cottages, The Golden Sunlight restaurant they have rooms with fan for around 8usd, I only know this as the owner told us the prices, expect no frills we stayed at Little Mui Ne resort 77usd but all mod cons, airco, tv, swimmingpool and beach towels including breakfast, but it all depends on ones budget. Have a nice time.

Best Mui Ne' Resorts?

by minhphat01

Hi, I planned to travel to VN in the summer....heading for Mui Ne & Nha Trang. I've never been there and heard that the sea and beaches are better comparing to Vung Tau. I planned to stay there for a few days. Have anyone gotten there often? Please let me know of which resort is the best for the bucks in terms of price and location...and beach access. Thanks.

PS: I will be taking lots of pictures for my Vietnam Picture Tour website at www.envixion.com/vn. I already have lots of pictures for Saigon, VungTau, BaRia, Dalat and MekongDelta there. Please stop by for your personal tours and local tips.

by kimmo_v

I highly recommend Palmira Resort in Mui Ne. Cleanest beach for sure, and also a swimming pool. The rates in villas with ocean view are around 39 USD at summer(low season), and for that price you get: air con, fabulous view from big balcony towards the south china sea, refrigerator, hot shower, tv, buffet breakfast, towels on the pool, telephone,...Extremely good value. And, avoid Huong Bien Mui Ne Resort. Its cheaper, but the beach is dirty and also the rooms are very unclean(including cockroaches).
Check my page and t-logues for more info and pics.

Anything to ask, drop me a line.

Kimmo

by 34N118W

Bamboo Village is my personal favorite for Mui Ne. It has a beautiful tree-lined pool and beachside bungalows. Air-con bungalows with a view of the sea are around $50/night.
I've also stayed at Blue Ocean Resort and Swiss Village. They were nice, but I found Bamboo Village to be the best.
Nha Trang has numerous options. Best to find a guesthouse or hotel 1 or 2 streets from the beach. Many hotels have a rooftop with a great view of the ocean.

by gildz47

Hi, In the summer, Nha Trang has a lot of tourists to visit. Mui Ne not far from Nha Trang so much, only 100km long so if you have a lot of time you can visit Nha Trang - Mui Ne and HoChiMinh City - Vung Tau tour. Please visit website: www.saigonrailtour.com you can see many special tour for this trip. Or email for us by email: traintravel@fmail.vnn.vn
Good holiday !

by clmiller888

G'day....any feedback ? ...going myself there soon

Phu Quoc V Mui Ne

by rosscoACT

Hi,

I am tossing up between Mui Ne and Phu Quoc to complete a holiday in October next year.

How do the two comare? The weather seems about the same at that time and Mui Ne seems to be a bit more expensive.

Does anybody have experience of the two places?

Re: Phu Quoc V Mui Ne

by vault2

hi,

I ve never been to Phu Quoc Island but been to Mui Ne twice and was disapointed twice. Sure the red sand dune is pretty so is the pink dune but other than that it s not worth it unless u want to spend only a night there. After 2 nights it s become very boring as there was nothing to do or to see anymore. The sea was very rough and not advice to swim.

Twice I ve been to Vietnam and twice people advised me to go to Phu Quoc as it s not as touristic yet and the water seems very clear and nice. So far not many toursits are fond of Mui Ne. Not because it wasnt nice there but we felt that Lonely Planet overate it a little.

I m not saying you shouldnt pick Mui Ne but when we were staying in a resort last year, we were the only ones who stayed more than 2 nights. The second night we understand why. Nothing left to see or to do. Maybe you can do both if time and money permit. Mui Ne is less expensive since you can travel there by bus. IWe stayed at Mui Ne resort and the cost for a ungalow is 20US and villa for 25US per night.

Re: Phu Quoc V Mui Ne

by Aliceinhn

Hi, I've been in both Mui Ne and Phu Quoc this summer, both are very nice in my eyes but I prefer Phu Quoc. Mui Ne has more beautiful resorts and restaurants while Phu Quoc is still wild. It takes just a day to explore all Mui Ne and few days to explore Phu Quoc and surrounding sea. For both, there's not much to do at night, but if you feel like the atmotphere, you can easily stay there for long time. I didn't stay in Saigon Phu quoc and Saigon Mui Ne resorts. Seems they are more crowded because they're accomodation of a tourist company (Saigon tourist). You can have a good bargain from another resort nearby (my friends did in Mui Ne). In Phu quoc, a seaviewing bungalow in Tropicana resort is highly recommended. 5 stars satisfaction. Just pls. check the weather carefully.

Re: Re: Phu Quoc V Mui Ne