42 Tran Phu St., Nha Trang, Vietnam

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

Seafront location...

Unique Quality: Our room was located on the 12th floor, so we had great views over the city and beach... the room, considering the fact that the hotel was given 4 stars, was a bit oldish... As it was fully booked, there were plenty of people around, and breakfast was a mit of a battle to be won...

Rooms start at 45 US dollars, and the hotel has a tiny casino (where I won 3.50 US dollars) and a disco frequented by Vietnamese people... holiday-makers I guess. The "gem" of the room, however, was a very beautiful and old safe, which we never figured out how to operate. But it was a real beauty...

Directions: Seafront, in the southern part of town

• Excellent location with great views

This is one of our favorite stops in Vietnam. The views of the beach and the city are great from the higher floors. The rooms are clean and large enough for 2 persons, rooms include a full bathroom, airconditioning, satellite TV and room service. The breakfast buffet was one of the best during our stay in Vietnam with an excellent choice of food and the service was great.

Unique Quality: The pool is average size and very clean, they also have a massage/steam bath/sauna in the basement. They also have a travel agency to book any excursions, we enjoyed the boat tour of the islands that included snorkeling this was an 8 hour trip, we booked the boat for 3 persons this cost a little more than going with a group, we will do this again on our next trip !

• GottaTry's Profile Photo

Great View!

We were quite pleased with this hotel. The location is great, just across the street from the beach. Our deluxe room had a beautiful view and a small balcony. The staff was helpful and pleasant. A complimentary breakfast buffet was included with our room. Since the price was right (free) we started our day there but there are lots of great places to eat in the area so it really paled in comparison!
    The airport transfer was not included in the price of our room and I think we probably paid more to hotel for transportation than we would have for a cab. Also there are some really nice taxi drivers that use the Lodge as their base. I would recommend them over the hotel shuttle.

• judz's Profile Photo

paradise

A fantastic hotel with amazing views from all of the spacious rooms...across the road is the beach where you can relax all day and get waited on hand and foot..everything from a massage to a cooked seafood lunch without having to leave your sun lounger.

More about Nha Trang Lodge

Nha Trang's poshest hotel

by cat_cameron about Nha Trang Lodge

I turned up here looking like death as Id just stepped off an uncomfortable overnight coach from Hoi an. This was supposed to be the poshest hotel about according to a local. The rooms started at 60$ per night for a single but I wasnt far from the end of my trip and had just been slightly under the weather so I wanted to treat myself and opted for a suite for two nights @ $190/night. I did get my moneys worth, an amazing room with an amazing view and every feature of a luxuory hotel you can think of. Great pool, brilliant room service, friendly staff and a real nice restaurant. Unfortunatly no decent Internet connection but there are a few places nearby. You are also right on the beach front so there is no shortage of places to go. Rooms also have electronic keypad safe. Also amazingly poweful aircon.

In Nha Trang

by call_me_rhia about Nha Trang Lodge

We chose this hotel because a local friend recommended it to us... we were looking for accommodation right on the seaside, for a simple good reason... getting to the beach without having to take money and camera with us, so that they would not disappear while we were swimming. In this regard, we were happy with the hotel, as it is just across the roaad from the bach, and cheaper than other sea front hotels. Our room was located on the 12th floor, so we had great views over the city and beach... the room, considering the fact that the hotel was given 4 stars, was a bit oldish... As it was fully booked, there were plenty of people around, and breakfast was a bit of a battle to be won...

Nha trang LodgeNha trang Lodge

Vin Pearl Resort and Nha Trang Lodge Hotel

by voyage_lam

Can anyone let me know if it is better to book the hotels when I am in Vietnam, say Hanoi [flying there in 10 days] or book them online now?

various sources suggest that hotels are cheaper when booked locally. Any idea fellows?

Many thanks in advance!

Val

by Kudos

book when you arrive in country. call hotel and negotiate directly. services will just add a commission. best use a service and then call hotel with 10% less offer.

good luck.

RE: RE: Vin Pearl Resort and Nha Trang Lodge Hotel

by rafscab

Hi,
Arrange hotels and tours once there. It's way much cheaper and very easy. When booked locally, you save up to 50% and even more.
Enjoy,
Rafa

by hientonkin

It doesnt matter if you will stay at 1 - 2* hotel or less. But if you want to stay in 3 - 5* range, should book in advance.
Walk-in guests has different price, but who know, some travel agents can have better deal?

Cheers,
Hien

by WorldTravel32

I have been to Vietnam a few times. If you plan on staying at the 5 star hotels, then I suggest that you book online. Otherwise, you can book when you are there. You can usually find great rates for extended stays. Good Luck and have fun.

Comments