Vinpearl Resort & Spa

Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang
Booking.com Expedia.com Asiatravel.com

Costs 26% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Get away from it all

A well earned break after the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Min City. After that craziness it was a perfect break to just relax without the sight seeing or the people to bother trying to sell things to you.
    Off the mainland so you are kind of dependent on the ferry. Although it runs regularly.
    The prices are fair.
    We chose to stay on the Island and saw very little of the mainland. But the choice is yours. There is plenty of bars and restaurants around also a night club.
    The resident band are great fun.

Unique Quality: Has a mammoth pool, great poolside service, go the cocktails.
    Has a beautiful beach, more private than the mainland beach, also beach service, again go the cocktails.

• voyage_lam's Profile Photo

Paradise of Nha Trang

It was the most gratifying stay in our Vietnam trip. The Resort was well furnished, new and fronts the beach, its own beach. So guaranteed satisfaction towards privacy. The room has an overview of the ocean, from its balcony, spacious and decor is traditional.

Unique Quality: Privacy guaranteed, as this is the only resort on this island.

Directions: You won't miss it.

More about Vinpearl Resort & Spa

Fabulous Stay @ VinPearl

by TripAdvisor Member bloody

Our family of 4 (kids 10,13) stayed here for 3 nights and we all wished it was for longer..The location is superb, the private island is reached by launch boat which is just under 10mins. The beach was fabulous, very clean with sparkling clear water that you could see the fish swimming around you.. our kids spent most of the time here over the pool! Lovely lounges to relax on away from the sometimes busy pool area.. Choice of canoes/jetskis/ speedboats
We stayed in 2 beachfront suites beside each other that looked out over the beach, just far enough away from the hustle & bustle of the resort. Short walk to a fabulous buffet breakfast each morning and the lunches /drinks around the pool were quite reasonable for a 5 * resort.
What I really loved the most was my visit to the day spa. Very professional and the best 1hr facial I have ever had. Using Shiseido products my beauty therapist did not leave my side and constantly massaged & pampered my face/neck. Pure Bliss!!
We look forward to returning here. As an Australian who once frequented Bali, Iam now highly recommending this place to friends/family who are also looking for a new tropical escape!!
Very good value for money.....

Vinpearl Land

by magor65

If you like living in the lap of luxury Nha Trang has something for you. On Hon Tre Island there is a five-star Sofitel Vinpearl resort and spa. They offer full range of treatments and claim to have the largest swimming pool in SE Asia (5000 square metres). Rooms there start at 230 US dollars for a double per night.
We didn't stay in Sofitel and in fact knew nothing about other attractions of Vinpearl Land. What caught our attention was the sight of huge pillars with cable cars going in the direction of one of the islands. When we reached the port of departures we found out that the cable cars take tourists to Vinpearl amusement park. Since it's not our favourite pastime we didn't go there.
Only back at home I read on Vinpearl's website what a grand project it is. The 3320 metre overwater cable car system is the largest of its kind in the world. It can take 1000 people to the other side within an hour. The ride lasts 10 minutes and it takes you to Vinpearl amusement park with both indoor and outdoor attractions, food village and shopping centre. What I regret not seeing is the underwater world with plenty of marine species.

A nice place to rest

by TripAdvisor Member doctorzhivago

My family got to Vinpearl after a very hot week in Hanoi. I chose this resort because of its seclusion and because it boasted the largest swimming pool in Nam. NhaTrang's July weather is pleasant and the Vinpearl is a paradise of its own. The resort is situated on a now private island, Hon Tre, its inhabitants have been moved inland or to other islands. To get there you need to use the resort's private speed boat shuttle. The beach is wonderful, since you can walk out for a hundred yards and still touch the bottom, unlike other beaches in NhaTrang. The sea in July was very calm, like a giant pool, and there were lots of beach activities like waverunners, parasailing, etc. The pool was gigantic and truly earned its reputation. The resort food is good and there is a nice beach side cafe where I can relax at sunset and we can order a juicy burger - I love Vietnamese food but my kids were borned in America ! Overall we loved this resort, the rooms were large and confortable, and the service & the spa were great. My only critique is the breakfast buffet can be somewhat chaotic at the Pho line due to the large number of in-country tourists visiting the place when I was there. I have been to many resorts in Hawaii and in Asia, the Vinpearl is up there with the best.

Huge!!

by TripAdvisor Member louloujez

We stayed at the Vinpearl resort for 12 nights which we thought would be too long but we loved absolutely every minute of it.

We stayed there when it was very hot and at times we were the only ones in the pool during the day!! Very hard to believe as the swimming pool is absolutely MASSIVE!! We found alot of people staying there would swim very early morning (between 7-8) and then again later on in the day (4-6).

The resort itself is beautiful, the rooms are very simple but quite large. They all have water views which are to die for. The bar looking out over the water is stunning and the best place to sit and have a beer on a hot afternoon.

We ate at the seafood restaurant on top of the hill which was great and really cheap (compared to going to a nice restaurant in Melbourne)

We thought it may be difficult that we were not on the mainland and had to catch a boat over every single time we wanted to go outside the resort for dinner but it was the opposite. You got the option of staying somewhere secluded or hopping on the boat and going over which only took 5 minutes or so.

I have travelled extensively through South East Asia and this was definitely one of the best places I have been - if you like large 5 star resorts that is!

Love Nha trang

by TripAdvisor Member MarjorieG

Excellent service and setting. We have been greeted by the staff right from the time we landed at Cam Ranh airport. They took care of our luggages and took us back to the waiting lodge where we have been offered juice and wet towels while waiting for the speedboat to Vinpearl. The staff is very courteous, the room is spacious and clean. and the bathroom is all marble. Each night we got a staff person would stop by to turn the sheets and placed two pieces of chocolate by the bed. Having daily morning breakfast buffet is a wonderful choice. The resort restaurant food and dishes are far better than the restaurant on the pier. Currently, they are building cable cars so tourist can ride from Nha trang to Vinpearl, a bowling alley, a waterpark and a golf course. I tried the QI spa-Shisheido exclusive treatments and I am delighted with the layout of the spa and the service rendered. I would rate it a 5-star same as Hilton Opera Hanoi.

Awful

by TripAdvisor Member travelPerth

I heard about Vinpearl so that we wanted to have a view while we were in Nha Trang. We have already booked in Ana Mandara and we decided to have inspection in Vinpearl . I came to the port and asked the staff how to get to the island. They answered me with angry face like we had no money to stay in their resort. Finally, we had to pay $US20.00 for each person for " ticket entrances" with one hat and one hotel brochure as gifts.That is amazing price for site inspection in hotels.i came to hotels and wait for 45 minutes at lobby for site inspections. A gurl came to ask us to follow her.The lobby so terrible with noisy from the children and the sound from someone was bargaining the painting shop near by me. I thought that the local market as my old hometown in Saigon -Vietnam. The lady showed me ballrooms, guest room.I entered the guest room and saw that nothings is different than the others 3 stars resort in Phan Thiet . I touched on the bed to see how cool it is and she shouted me . I asked to see another room and she replied that no more rooms because i have not booked any rooms in this resort so that i could not see any more rooms?

Great getaway

by TripAdvisor Member SupermanANDSpiderman

We spent 3 nights in Nha Trang and had a great time at Vinpearl. We were in Nha Trang at the end of our trip and it was perfect for us to relax and enjoy a fantastic break from all the sightseeing we had done for the last 10 days. Definitely recommend to get an oceanview vs mountainview room. For that amount of money, you would want a nice view. Our travel agent booked the hotel and we paid around $200 AUD per night for the oceanview which in comparison to other 5 star hotels, it was pretty decent. The private beaches, pools, Qi Spa & Salon and including the breakfast was great. Reception desk staff was friendly & efficient. The free ferry shuttle to Nha Trang was very efficient as well so we could relax by the pool during the day and grab a very nice meal in town with no hassles. It was building a theme park on the front side of the island when we were there in August so not sure if that will create more daytrippers and increase the crowds but otherwise it was a great little retreat.

White Sand Resort Nha Trang

by whitesand

"An Inspirational Paradise Within White Sand Doc Le"

Located on the 28 – ha white sand hills (including 12 ha of luxurious bungalows & hotel, and 16 ha on the Wao island) overlooking the blue ocean and a 600- meter exclusive beach front, White Sand Doc Let Resort & Spa Nha Trang is gracefully landscaped with evergreen grass and palm trees, where sun, sea and landscaping have blended to offer an idyllic setting to this 4-star luxurious resort.

a cable car to Vinpearl landa cable car to Vinpearl land

Cable cars from VinpearlCable cars from Vinpearl

Beach, Tran Phu st and Vinpearl IslandBeach, Tran Phu st and Vinpearl Island

Vinpearl Island Resort can be seen from NT beachVinpearl Island Resort can be seen from NT beach

Hon Tam Resort Nha Trang

by minou1

Has anybody been to this resort? How would you rate it? How far is it from Nha Trang? We are 2 adults and 3 children planning for 6 days in Nha trang in July. We looked at Whale Island and it is really expensive for the 5 of us. Would this be a good alternative? Can we easily go to Nha trang for a taste of the town and side trips to the My Son area? Any alternative suggestions would be welcome.

Re: Hon Tam Resort Nha Trang

by kennybaker

Hon Tam Resort is on a island off of Nha TRang. It is very economical like you said. Mostly local vietnamese that are on vacation will go there. If you are on a low budget...then this could be for you. Whale Island is about 4 hours north east of Nha Trang by the resorts private air conditioned van. It is very quiet and a nice protected shallow beach for safe and good swimming. Very layed back and away from everything! One night is good enough there. If you go bring a good book or fun games because it is just like camping. Nothing fancy and no night life. Restraunt food is excellent! They serve 3 meals a day so you do not want to miss. Hon Tre is much cheaper and has about the same to offer. It is just minutes by boat shuttle from Nha Trang. Go for a day outing there and see if its you. Stay at the Yassaka Hotel where they have a nice pool for the kids and you "across the street from the beach" Take a superior room and explore from there. If money is not much problem...then you should be looking at the Vin Pearl Resort off of Nha Trang. Garden rooms are about $105USD/night if booked through a local vietnamese travel compnay. That would be the best vacation place ever for you guys. Especially since you have the kids with you!There is also the water park in Nha Trang. The kids and you can play in the water there! You can eat or dine at the Lousiana Club and use there swimming pool. Very Nice! E-Mail me and I will give you the travel company we use. kennbaker@msn.com

Comments