Dien Bien Phu Hotels

• Huonggy profile photo Huonggy
  • Reviews: 10

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dien Bien Phu Hotel: Central location

Almost the top hotel of the town. ÐBP hotel is clean & has basic facilities.

Basic breakfast.

Sauna, steambath, massage but I also have not tried :D

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written June 12, 2006
Tip Photo

��BP hotel

• Huonggy profile photo Huonggy
  • Reviews: 10
Muong Thanh hotel: Another choice!

My friends told me that it's better with Dien Bien Phu hotel but I haven't stayed there so dare not to give a review of my own :D

Also heard that it's a little bit farther to the places of interest than Dien Bien Phu hotel is. I'll check this.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written June 12, 2006

• Avieira67 profile photo Avieira67
  • Reviews: 1287

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hai Yen Guest House: Just for a night

I made a check-in and payed for a nigh in another guesthouse, but when I returned back at 21:00, the lady told me it was not possible to stay. She gave me back the money at the passport. I had never had such a bad experience.
As I was travelling by bus early in the morning to Sapa, I have found Hai Yen Guesthouse convenient for its location, just a leg from the bus station.
My room was small and basic, with the door and window facing the street. My sheets were clean as well the shared bathroom. The staff were kind enough.

The location.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written January 21, 2015

• bpwarne profile photo bpwarne
  • Reviews: 339
Binh Long Hotel: No English spoken here

I looked at a room in this hotel in April, 2008. Room was rather small, not very clean. The owner spoke no English whatsoever. Price was $14/night total. Owner was very insistant that I stay there. Even though h e spoke no English, he kept tugging at my arm to stay. He meant no harm I am sure. I rather doubt that he had any guests at all. Still, I was sure I could do much better if I kept looking, which I did.

• Opinion of Price: about average