Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
I have stayed in this ''resort'' a number of times, i find it fairly good but some rooms for long term visitors should have full size fridges and stove/oven.
this place is quite often inhabited by school groups, and they can be quiet noisy in the early mornings. overall i have been quite happy with the room cleanliness and found the staff quite helpful.
As a ''resort'' i think it is far from one. the tennis court is run down, bistro/bar is only open certain times, but a resort it isn't. it is also on the outskirts of the suburb and local bus stop is close.
Property used to be an old drive inn movie theatre, which has been converted to a couple of hundred self contained units with kitchenettes. Some units have spas in them but they are over rated for the costs.
property is a good 15-20min drive from the city, the closest shops are about a 5min drive away.
Directions: narrabundah lane, near Jerrabombah ave and Hindmarsh Drive
Popular Hotels in Canberra
1 Binara Street, Canberra
Commonwealth Avenue, Yarralumla, Canberra
65 Northbourne Ave, Canberra
18 National Circuit, Barton, Canberra
Explore the World
- Nikki Beach Resort Turks and Caicos
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood
- Quality Hotel Michel Montparnasse
- Barcelo Capella Beach Resort
- Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino
- Best Western Grand Hotel Hungaria
- Hallmark Suites Rancho Cordova
- Ronil Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Express San Juan
- Super 8 Oceanfront Daytona Beach
- Travelodge Barnsley (A635 A633 Stairfoot Roundabout Doncaster Road)
- Hampton Inn Erie-South I-90/I-79
- Royal Plaza Hotel
- Sheraton Newton Hotel