Hume Country Motor Inn

See Amenities

Most memorable place

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 29, 2011

In 1986 My ex husband and I built this resort. It took us 12 months to build in the wettest yr on record, horrendous conditions. but Finally we got it up and running and were there for 8 yrs. I was the breakfast cook, receptionist and room cleaner until we could afford staff. we prided ourselves on our service and looking after people was our goal which Im sure people that stayed there could remember well as we were invited to rooms for drinks and BBQs by groups.
After we left we could not guarantee what happened and Im sure some people were disappointed by some managers they had there. But Ive heard that the last couple of owners were great as I have stayed there myself in the last 10yrs. It brought back many memories.
I hope people find the managers there now to be as helpful and committed as we the original builders and designers were back in the beginning it was hard work to build a place like this but the rewards were tremendous in the fact of greeting ur friends as they came back every year. we are both now retired but I can tell you we put our best yrs into this place

absolutely top of the line

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 7, 2011

My husband and i while on our way to Sydney at 10pm, rang our daughter to find us a hotel to stay at she gave us the number of this hotel. I rang and booked a room at a very reasonable price, and the service was impressive. On arrival at 11:30pm our room was unlocked for us lights on and air conditioner to cool the room for us. We highly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling from Melbourne to Sydney we were so impressed we stayed there on our drive back.

Unique Quality: the rooms were remarkable, comfy beds, great showers and spa, beautiful views, everything you need for a comfortable hotel experience

Nearby Hume Country Motor Inn

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Albury Travel Forum

Need advice about Albury, Australia? Visit the Travel Forum for Albury and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Albury hotel reviews