Bellingen Hotels

Our Members Say

• balhannah profile photo balhannah
  • Reviews: 10685

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

SHOWGROUNDS CAMPGROUND: CHEAP CAMPGROUND

On arrival at the Showgrounds, we could choose our own site and set up, then pay for it when the care-taker came around at 5pm.
The showgrounds were nice and green, all mowed and with shade trees, much needed on a very hot day.
If you are here in October, be wary of parking under some of the Trees as Bats come and feed on them in the evening. They squawk and carry on, and mess on your car, this is very hard to remove.
The amenities were clean, but there wasn't enough hot shower water, not happy about that.
A good point was I could walk into the town centre from the park and it was quiet.
The price was cheap and we had a good nights sleep.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Camping
  • Written November 5, 2013

Showgrounds camping area

• Intrepidduck profile photo Intrepidduck
  • Reviews: 595

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bellingen YHA: The world's most peaceful hostel!

I unfortunately only had the pleasure of one nights stay here - I could have spent a month! This hostel is for the better away from the typical backpackers scene, here one finds an older and more relaxed travellers abode. The owners are very bicycle friendly people as they are keen touring cyclist them selves.

Sitting around the big table on the back varandah meeting world travellers, the excellent kitchen and kind hospitality of the owners.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Eco-Tourism, Budget Travel, Cycling
  • Written November 29, 2006

Snookered!

• unravelau profile photo unravelau
  • Reviews: 589

Farm Stay in Bellingen: Found this interesting site.

I haven't stayed here of course but I thought that someone might be interested in this opportunity.

More information from this link;

www.bellingenfarmstay.com.au/