Bondi Beach Hotels

Our Members Say

• Callavetta profile photo Callavetta
  • Reviews: 625

Bondi Beach Holidays: Living like a local

Renting an apartment at the beach is definitely the way to go. We rented this snazzy two bedroom place with a fully appointed kitchen, a nice living area and bathroom for only $150 au per night. Add $50 for wireless coverage (very weak!) and $100 for a parking permit for a month, and you will find yourself living like a local. We quickly found a favorite restaurant/cafe just a few steps from home and enjoyed the neighborhoods and atmosphere of Bondi.

I love being able to have a bowl of cereal in the morning instead of the $35 breakfast buffet at the hotel. While cable tv choices were limited, the apartment was comfy and spacious. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Written July 2, 2010

• joannebridge profile photo joannebridge
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bondi serviced apartments: Great accommodation for yioungones!

We stayed in Bondi serviced apartment ( two of us) for 11 nights. The location is excellent, very close to Bondi Beach and all the excitment in this area.The apartment was clean, fully equipped and there is a nice roof top pool and communal laundry on site. We loved the location and the accommodation was satisfactory .The rate was very good and there is a lot of yourg international people in the complex.good accommodation for fun and young ones

Great location in Bondi near all the attractions

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written April 25, 2010
Tip Photo

• BDSL profile photo BDSL
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bondi Serviced Apartments - Bondi Road: Bondi dirty hotel apartments

My wife and I booked the hotel for 2 nights. We were expecting a reputable compamy
who runs the hotel to provide us with a civilized hotel room for the price that we paid . Instead, We ended up getting a room that had no number displyed. As we enter the room, they were coakroges all over the sink and the top stove. The place was filty, We were brave enough to use some cups to drink water as I the kitchen area was filty. The carpet have not been vacuum for a good while. For the nightly rate we paid. there was no service provided. our room was not clean and towels and linen were not replenished.
The gentelmen at the front desk was rude and scruffy and very unwellcoming.
I suggest to anyone ,it is better to stay in a backpakers than this place.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written March 1, 2010

• maffustan profile photo maffustan
  • Reviews: 50

Indy's Bondi Beach Backpackers: Another backpackers party place

Loud, very social but slightly on the expensive side by Australian standards at over 20au$ per night. Very close to shops, beach and nightlife.

Has good TV room, BBQ area, also fairly clean!!!!!!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking
  • Written September 10, 2006
Tip Photo

The pre nightout party

• swings profile photo swings
  • Reviews: 58

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Bondi: A simple, no-frills room

We were exhausted after travelling for over a day to reach Australia and ended up here after realizing that our expected apartment accommodation wasn't ready for habitation. All I wanted was a clean bathroom in which to clean up and a clean place to lay my head. So I asked on the phone whether it was clean and was assured that it was. They were right; the hotel room was clean.

It was a small room with twin beds, coffee-making facilities, a color TV, an air conditioner, and a window /door that opened up onto one of the outdoor walkways, so I opted to turn on the A/C for ventilation.

The furnishings weren't new, but the room and the bathroom were clean enough for a good night's sleep for road-weary travellers.

This is a big old art deco (?) building and is a famous landmark at one of the world's most famous beaches. It has 5 bars, 2 bottle shops, 50 guest rooms, entertainment, and a few choices of restaurants. While we had a standard double room for $95 AU, prices can run as high as about $200. The price list in the brochure is 2 year's old, so it's nice to know prices are relatively consistent. We also noticed that prices at the beach hotels was much less than at places like Darling Harbour.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Beaches
  • Written September 23, 2004

• AnnikaW profile photo AnnikaW
  • Reviews: 160

Lamrock: Hostels

Bondi Beach is full of hostels, one of them is Lamrock Lodge on the south side. I haven't stayed there myself, but I have heard people recommend it! Staying at hostels in Sydneyis around $20-25 per night.

Close to the beach!