Bay Haven Lodge

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 144 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

What A Joke

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 10, 2011

DISGUSTING does not even describe this place! We stayed here for 3 nights in Novemeber 2011, there was no one to meet us (we had to call the owner to get in), there was hair all over the bed linen, one bath towel had dried bird poop on it, and the ceiling fan did not work. The room was tiny, stuffy and there was a communal fridge to put basics such as water. Worst of all, we were woken at 8am on the Saturday morning, to noisy workmen right outside our window - the bed was against this window so very frustrating. I called the owner, to ask for an explanation. All I got was a "sorry I didn't realise you'd be asleep" (what, at 8am on a Sat morning??) and made excuses for the cleanliness. Not good enough. He agreed to one night partial refund, but I'm not holding my breath to receive this. For what we paid, $170 per night, I'd expect much better. DO NOT STAY here!!!!!

Disappointing

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 18, 2011

It was the smallest room I have ever stayed in we could barely move around. It is over priced for just a room. The body wash and shampoo that was supplied was half used, the floor dirty and unswept and the quilt cover unwashed with visible stains and the walls paper thin, we felt like we needed to whisper the whole time - quite disappointing! Wouldn't recommend staying there. Thank goodness we were only there one night.

Nearby Bay Haven Lodge

• Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Byron Bay Travel Forum

Need advice about Byron Bay, Australia? Visit the Travel Forum for Byron Bay and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Byron Bay hotel reviews