Gerringong Hotels

Our Members Say

• AusPinay profile photo AusPinay
  • Reviews: 583

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Werri Beach Holiday Park: Holodiay Park with the Most Views!

Our stay was fabulous in this unique place! At first I wasn't sure as I saw the resort style family accommodation seems full! But once I saw our cabin, which was truly oceanfront, we were ecstatic!

We could hear the waves almost lapping at our front porch so we were instantly in love with our home away from home!

The cabin was indeed self contained, the kitchen well equipped with a regular sized fridge, not a little one unlike in some hotel rooms. This I noted as I check for other amenities inside, a microwave, cutleries and even an electric fry pan plus the electric kettle of course which we would need as it was getting cooler. The three bedrooms were clean and the place was very homely. The heater was adequate and the main bedroom has its own telly as well aside from the one in the lounge so everyone was happy! Our main bathroom also had a spa/jacuzzi though it was very noisy!

Other facilities in the resort:Facilities

* BBQ Facilities

* Playground
* Swimming Pool - Outdoor
* Tennis Court - Half Size
* TV/Lounge Area

It is absolutely beachfront! The amenities are more than adequate for our three night stay. There were also a pool and spa inside the resort and clubhouse for the kids with game consoles and other toys to amuse them.

• Opinion of Price: about average