Lightning Ridge Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 7576
HOTEL/MOTEL/CARAVAN PARK: In a good position
This Caravan Park we stayed in, is a part of a large 10 acre complex, located on the edge of Town, opposite the Information centre.
It includes Motel, Cabin and Caravan Park facilities as well as a Hotel and Bottle Shop, in ground Saltwater Swimming Pool and Nobbies Restaurant which is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had Dinner here, and it was excellent. I had Shepherds pie, the plate was completely full of the Pie, More Mashed Potato, Carrots & Beans and it was delicious! $10 was all it cost.
In Lightning Ridge, do not expect lawn, you are in the Outback, hard dirt is usually what goes.
This was the case here although there were lawned areas scattered throughout the complex.
The Amenties block was not too far, Showers were hot, Toilets clean, and the laundry busy, having only 2 washing machines. There were plenty of clothes lines. Television reception was quite good, and I managed to pick up free wireless internet.
We had a powered site for 2 people, cost in 2010...$22
The office could help with tours, and I think did the booking for you. Every night at 5pm, if you wandered across to the Hotel, they held a lucky draw where site holders could win a prize.
Main reception desk is open 7 days a week.
Monday to Friday: 7am - 7pm.
Saturday & Sunday: 7am - 6pm.
All other times just go to the Bottle Shop or Hotel for reception upon arrival.
- Reviews: 472
Wallangulla Motel: Country motel a la Ridge
This is a great basic hotel for a country town. It has 42 self-contained rooms, including a "honeymoon suite", executive room, rooms with spas, and all are thankfully airconditioned!
We stayed in a 2 bedroom family suite, and were very comfortable for the 5 days we stayed at the Ridge. BBQ (of course) and laundry facilities, and a big dining room, with a great breakfast range.
The Bowls Club is across the road, and has good, basic and hearty country meals cooked by real country ladies - who probably play bowls!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Exquisite Black Opals
- Intense Color Play & Flash! From Lightning Ridge, Australia www.mosesjewelers.com/
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find Ridge Hotels. Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Cheap Australia Hotels
- Save up to 60% on Australia Hotels Comparison Shopping Made Easy! www.lowfares.com/Australia-Hotels
Explore the World
- Hotel Australia
- Book Now & Start Saving Today! Price Match Guarantee at Hotels.com www.hotels.com/Vejle
- Hyatt Hotels
- Hyatt - The Finest Hotels Worldwide Book Online Now for the Best Rates. www.hyatt.com/
- Guided Tours of Australia
- Have You Been Planning a Trip to Australia? Build A Dream Trip Now. www.worldviewtravel.com/
- Ridge Hotels From $72
- 34 Hotels In Ridge. Book Now At Priceline.com! www.priceline.com/Ridge-Hotels
- Ridge Deals
- $154 Rooms, Save up to 50%. Book online for less and enjoy! ridge.onetime.com/