Lismore City Motor Inn

Tags

Jungle and Rain Forest Religious Travel Safari
See Amenities

Very bad experience

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 12, 2012

We also had a very bad experience with te owner who obviously had anger managemt issues. A friend who lives in town came over to our to our room for ten minutes before we were leaving to go out for dinner. We got a rude phone call to our room ordering us to leave, and then he called the police because I tried to reason and negotiate a solution to his problem. Crazy or what!?! It ruined our dinner and stay in lismore.
Luckily though the motel two doors down was available and ended Up being cheaper and nicer. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Makes bates hotel look like the ritz Carlton

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 20, 2011

Without doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I do not make this claim lightly as I have stayed in hotels all over the world. I have never came across more hostile, vial, rude and obnoxious owners and operators in my life.

The owner swore at us repeatedly because apparently coming back from dinner at 8;30pm is too late.

The hotel is inhabited by people who live full time in the small dull rooms and are as disgusting and rude as the owners. Another occasion we were abused by one of the regulars for parking in their parking space.

Please people at all costs avoid this establishment. Lismore is a wonderful town with great people but the ones at the Lismore city motor inn are the exception to that rule.

There is a reason why I have put my name to this post and that's because I stand by these comments strongly. I have never bothered to leave a review in a hotel before but this experience was so bad that I went to the trouble of posting this message.

Unique Quality: There is a nice pool, and it's close to town centre but that's about it.

Nearby Lismore City Motor Inn

Amenities at Lismore City Motor Inn

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lismore Travel Forum

Need advice about Lismore, Australia? Visit the Travel Forum for Lismore and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lismore hotel reviews