119 Ballina Road, Girards Hill, Lismore, 2480, Australia

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

Reflects the heritage homes of Lismore

After looking through the Lismore accommodation on the web I thought the photos of Wilsons Motel were appealing....I liked the heritage look.
    Then I spoke to a friend who always stays here and she recommended the motel very highly and especially the rooms at the rear as they are large and peaceful.
    We were there in winter and our room was cosy and warm. We expect to stay again in a few weeks time.

The Lismore Wilson Motel is nestled at the foot of Girards Hill. The motel is styled to reflect the beautiful heritage homes in the area. You will love the rainforest trees and the lovely shrubs....see photo. You are not really close to the CBD itself but it is not too far away....but you can walk to the Worker's Club....this is the largest club in Lismore and there is food and entertainment.

Unique Quality: I never agree that there is much unique about motels but this one is very pleasant and offers fax, copy and printing services. All rooms have Wi-Fi access. Also the motel offers a guest laundry with washer and dryer.
    Available as well are:
    Luggage Storage.
    Early Check-In, Late Check-Out.
    Seniors Discounts.
    Breakfast and Evening meals are available to the rooms. Breakfast can be served from 6:45 - 8:00am. Dinner is served from 6:00 - 8:00pm. Meals are home cooked by the motel staff and a range of options are offered.

Re cost...prices vary from time to time....In June 2013 we paid just over $A100 per night.....

Directions: not in the main CBD,,,,Find the Bruxner Highway ...not far from Molesworth Street

More about Lismore

Saint Carthage's CathedralSaint Carthage's Cathedral

Travel Tips for Lismore

Ballina - shelly beach- sunset

by felicitywu

"all abt me"

I dont like swimming.
I dont know how to surf.
I dont want to play sand or collect shells
The only thing I am fond of is to sit on the rock to take heaps of pics.
Isnt that make me a boring person. Come on, just kiddy. Such an uneasy-to-see sunset refraction

Comments