Moruya Hotels

Our Members Say

• aussiedoug profile photo aussiedoug
  • Reviews: 248

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Luhana Motel: Conference Host & Accommodation

This is the hotel I stayed in the night before our LARK Online Worskshop for school teams which was held the next day in this motel's Conference Room.

It's a typical Aussie motel. Good value with spacious rooms. The cost of the various rooms are as follows: -

Single Rooms $59.00 to $77.00

Twin Rooms $77.00 to $94.00

Double Rooms $72.00 to $91.00

Extra Person $11.00

If we ever do a road trip down the south coast I would be very happy for us to use this as a base to explore around here for a couple of days.

From my observations I mentioned to a few of the conference participants that I really believed this would be an excellent place for families to stay in.

It had a nice pool, but also a big grassed area for little ones (well anywhere between 2 & 20. lol!) to run around. There was also a tennis court as well as Netball.Basketball hoops set up for a game or shooting practice. There is a smallish children's playground, but combined with that space to run around it, plenty big enough to amuse the littlies.

There is also a Barbecue Area for you to cook your own meat & take advantage of the local butchers' good prices & quality meat.

• Opinion of Price: about average