Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens
Corlette Point Road, Corlette, Port Stephens, New South Wales, 2315, Australia
Check Rates and Availability
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 832
The hotel is tucked away within a serene tranquil bay, positioned overlooking the water and the marina, with a petite bay beach within easy walking distance. All the rooms have private balconies and most look out to sea. The building is low rise two storey, built in timber and resembles American Cape Cod architecture . There seems to be plenty of parking available, although we did come in low season. A car is a must here, as the hotel is approx 5 – 10 minutes drive into Nelson Bay. This hotel has a No Smoking Policy, but if you are a smoker you can have a cigarette on the unit balconies.
Our room 217 is a loft style unit, with a lounge room downstairs with small dining table, couch, coffee table, mini bar, coffee and tea facilities, TV, CD and two French doors leading onto a small balcony. Upstairs is very spacious with a king size bed, which is very comfortable, desk, wardrobe and two small bedside tables. There is a large en-suite with shower, toilet and spa bath. Bathrobes and beach towels are also provided. The bathroom could do with an update, as it is looking a little tired for a 5 star hotel.
Overall, the room is very homely, spacious and elegantly furnished, with super views of Port Stephens and the marina. The facilities include a small swimming pool with deck chairs, spa, sauna and gym. There is a relaxing guest lounge on every floor of the hotel, the main lounge room near the reception oozes with charm and atmosphere, especially in winter, with its cosy log fire.
Pros: Tasteful intimate romantic get-away, and for those who just want to do nothing but relax, then this hotel you would love. Low rise building in a gorgeous setting. The rooms are very comfy offering excellent views. Staff seem to be welcoming and affable. If you just want peace, seclusion , retreat or a romantic time then Peppers would suit you perfectly.Restaurant food is modern Australian cuisine and scrumptious.
Unique Quality: Cons: Too far from town and major restaurants and nightlife. Certain areas of the hotel need to be updated to keep it up to a 5 star hotel. Expensive in peak season. If you want to be close to the main surfing beaches, restaurants, cafes, or be social, then I would suggest staying at Shoal Bay Resort and Spa in Shoal Bay.(---) Mini bar has a very limited selection and there is no sink downstairs, so hence…every time you want a cuppa/toilet or water…its upstairs we go. Noise can easily be heard in the corridors. Poor lighting with just lamps.
Recommendation : Yes, for the romantics
Tips: located 2.5hrs from Sydney on the waterfront in the suburb of Corlette. Finding the hotel at night can be difficult, with limited sign posting. The best tip I can give is after turning off from the Pacific Highway, follow the signs to Nelson Bay, turn left to Corlette and Soldiers Point first roundabout, follow to next roundabout turn left again, continue along till third roundabout, go straight through for approx 3mins. There is a sign post on a sheltered bus stop, its the next street on your right.
Buy your wine at Nelson Bay or Shoal Bay Hotel, cheapest bottle in hotel is $40.00AUD. Tours can be booked at the Marina Office. Offers great winter deals (half price).
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Wyndham Panama City Beach Vacation Resort
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Conrad Jupiters Casino Hotel
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
- Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
- Hyatt Regency Istanbul
- Grand Prestige Hotel Side
- Club Orient Hotel
- Hotel Mar Monte
- Holiday Inn CLEVELAND-I-75-NORTH EXIT 25
- Clarion Collection Castillo Real
- Verandah Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.
Latest Nelson Bay hotel reviews
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Save on Hotel + Flight Packages
- Expedia Vacations Book with Best Price Guarantee. Click or call now: 1 - 800-713-8214
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens: Huge discounts - Book online!
- Hotelsclick.com The Best Hotel Rates on the Internet Great rates always include taxes. Secure booking.
Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
Address: Corlette Point Road, Corlette, Port Stephens, New South Wales, 2315, Australia