North Haven Hotels

Our Members Say

• aussiedoug profile photo aussiedoug
  • Reviews: 248

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Haven Waters Motel & Suites: Best Quality in Town

Seems funny writing an accommodation tip for North Haven when we can stay with my mum just 5 minutes walk to the beach. However, we did stay here for 5 days last Christmas hols when some of my wife's family were up & we all wanted to stay together.

If you are travelling with a couple of children I'd suggest one of the 1 or 2 bedroom suites. If there is just thw two of you then you must see if you can book the Waterfront Penthouse which is one of just 2 room upstairs & with their own private balcony where you can sit at the table & enjoy the view. We stayed in the one next to it & this is why I recommend it over the others on the ground level.

While it isn't 5 Star quality, & frankly nothing in North Haven is, this is the best quality place you will find here.

It has a good location, being about 16 minutes walk along the riverfront via the Wall to the beach & only about 5 -7 minutes walk down to a choice of either Sandbar Cafe or Relish by the River for great dining choices. Also only 2 minutes walk to the shop that sells take away Fish & Chips & other fast food.

It has a neat little pool if you want to have a swim without going to the beach & right next to the pool is the Spa which we all enjoyed many times during our stay.

The service is also good!

I can confidently recommend this place to you.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average