Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Best self-catering accommodation
Arguably the best value self-catering accommodation I have stayed in Sydney.
Located in Potts Point, less than 5 minutes walk from King's Cross station (heading towards Rushcutters Bay). The newish block has about 25 apartments, varying in size from studio to 2 bedroomed apartments. They are all spacious, contemporary, all the amenities you'd expect from apartments that are targeting corporate longer-stay guests more than holiday tourism, but which welcomes both.
Unique Quality: As indicated, spacious, contemporary, large plasma screen TV in all rooms, roof-top garden, friendly staff. Through wotif and a 7 night stay, paid $A110 pn - an incredible price for this level of accommodation.
Sydney's TOP TEN Apartments.
Sydney offers an incredible amount of first class apartments within the city and beaches. I have listed the TOP TEN in Sydney.
1. Quay Grand Apartments - The Rocks.
2. Star City Apartments - Darling Harbour
3. Grand Esplanade Apartments - Manly Beach
4. Meriton Apartments - City
5. Mirvac Apartments - city
6. Waldof Apartments - City
7. Manly Paradise Apartments - Manly Beach
8. Kirribilli Apartments - Milsons Point
9. Pacific International Apartments - City
10. Quay West Apartments - Rocks.
Unique Quality: This list is for those who are looking for spacious one/ two or three bedroom apartments in the city. For an excellent description on location, rates and details please search through this web page. www.wotif.com.au
Popular Hotels in Sydney
7 Hickson Road, The Rocks, Sydney
27 O'Connell St, Sydney
534 Kent St., Sydney
Corner Bridge and Phillip Streets, Sydney
Explore the World
- Citea Paris La Villette
- Ramada Inn - Dunn
- J W Marriott
- Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens
- Super 8 Salt Lake City Downtown
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane
- Oxford Hotel
- The Salisbury Ymca Of Hong Kong
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort
- The Beach Club at St Augustine
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Ekin Hotel
- Airotel Parthenon