Whale Beach Bed and Breakfast

36 Careel Head Rd, Whale Beach, Sydney, 2107, Australia
Agoda.com

More about Sydney

Ice Cold Pure BlondeIce Cold Pure Blonde

Quiet beach en routeQuiet beach en route

Liz and I enjoying some Pub fun..Liz and I enjoying some Pub fun..

Liz posing by the ANZ Stadium (March 2010)Liz posing by the ANZ Stadium (March 2010)

Apartment in CBD Sydney

by abbsdads

I am visiting Sydney twice this summer in July and August with my boyfriend and we would like to find a reasonable, clean centrally located apartment in Sydney. Any suggestions.
thanks
carl

by lynnehamman

Can you tell us what your budget is?

In July/August it is mid-winter in Sydney.

by colin_bramso

Yes, knowing budget would help. It's not easy to find an apartment for a short lease, you may need to book a hotel apartment.

by margsch

I have stayed several times at Seasons Apartments Darling harbour, there is a monorail sop in the building making it easy to get around the central city. There are numerous apartments at Darling Harbour so look at wotif and you can have a look at all available for your dates.

by ncbechbaby

Check websites like www.vrbo.com, www.homeaway.com and www.flipkey.com. There are listings for vacation rentals around the world on each of these websites, and with many options to meet the needs of most!

by wallywombat

check out the website
It shows different surburbs and places in and around Sydney .It shows details of properties ,rates per night and if a minimum stay etc is required I have not personally used this site maybe someone else has nut it seems to cater for apartment rentals

by mikemanning

you might want to try looking on gumtree or on the sydney web guide...
gumtree you probably can google up and sydney web guide for property agents is here:

by mikemanning

you might want to have a look here.. there's a whole load of serviced apartment agencies here:

by llauraa

Agree with the others, what is your idea of reasonable? Your best two options to start yr research is tell VT members how much you are wanting to spend, or go to such sites as Expedia.com, lastminute.com.au etc and then come back for opinions on places & locations that are within your price range from us locals.

Travel Tips for Sydney

Ghost Tour - Nighttime Walking Tour

by Out.in.MN

Urban hiking is an important part of all our trips. By dumb luck, we stumbled across this guided walking tour. We recommend it for other urban hikers. (Not recommended for Children)

Here's Why:
- Historic information is entertainingly told about disturbing events in Sydney's settlement years

- Photo Opportunity: Night shot of West Sydney as seen from Observatory Hill is impressive.

- Meet Other Travelers: At the conclusion of the tour, our guide gave each of us a pub voucher. It was fun swapping stories and re-living the tour. Before taking this tour, we had hiked through 'The Rocks' neighborhood of Sydney (daytime). Seeing this same area again at night, while hearing seamy tales of murder and intrigue was eye-opening and fun.

Website:
www.ghosttours.com.au

7 Days in Sydney

by gdaysydneysider

7 days in Sydney? How perfect! I have day by day itineraries for 7 days in Sydney on Google Maps here:

and you can check out what Dervs and Cuzzy (2 travellers from UK and Ireland) thought of each of those experiences here:

or here:

Hope you find something you like!

drop by the HARBORSIDE...

by Krystynn

drop by the HARBORSIDE FESTIVAL MARKETPLACE here at Darling Harbor.

From Circular Quay, you can hop onto one of the many water-taxis plying the harbor (I think it costs only A$1). There are lovely eateries here (Japanese, Aussie, Italian, Chinese, Indian, French etc... . Interesting food to cater all types of budget!). When I'm here, I usually consume Japanese food; I mean, the sashimi is really reasonable compared to those in Tokyo (but that's another story altogether). There are lots of lovely koala bear, kangeroo etc souvenirs here too.

take a SYDNEY HARBOR...

by Krystynn

take a SYDNEY HARBOR CRUISE...

We chose to take the Captain Cook harbor cruise (I think it's because they were offering a very good discount). We were very tempted to board the HMS Bounty (of 'Mutiny on the Bounty' fame!)... but we missed it by a couple of minutes! It had already sailed off.... See pic below. Sydney's Business District is in the background. See if you can spot any other familiar buildings?

How to make the most of what you pack

by keida84

Make sure you have a rolling bag, one that you can attach another bag to. I always pack a soft folding large gym bag for extra off loading as we have to transport our purchase back to the states. Wear comfortable shoes!! We walked everywhere and I had 2 great pairs of shoes: My Arcopedia shoes and my Rockport walkers. We packed portable slickers but had no use for them in Sydney. Bring a Benadryl based topical lotion for bug bites or stings. It is a great reliever for such discomforts.

make sure all prescription medicines are labled properly Digital Camera won out over my trusty Nikon. Oh so nice and no filmto develop. We watched our pictures on the screen of the computer. Marvelous! Caloundra has a visitor information site it can be reached at: 07 5491 9233

Comments