Value Score No Data
Good For Families
I just stayed here for 1 night, but it was quite ok. It has a very good view, but is located a bit outside the town. But that makes it more quiet. There are many rooms here, and they are very clean. They have different entertaining in the evening, e.g. trivia etc....
I didn't stay here but thought a photo of it would be helpful for those interested.
It looked quite clean and modern and was well placed on the esplanade with cafes, shops and pubs nearby.
Unique Quality: Close to everything.
Popular Hotels in Airlie Beach
4 Golden Orchid Drive, Airlie Beach
cnr The Esplanade & Coconut Grove, Airlie Beach
16 Golden Orchid Drive, Airlie Beach
144 Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach
Explore the World
- Le Royal Meridien Bristol
- Auberge De La Vignette Haute
- Pullman Versailles Chateau Paris
- Mayflower Park Hotel
- East Village Charming and Peaceful B&B
- Hotel Columbia
- Fantasia Hotel Kemer Antalya
- The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
- Rafaelhoteles Casanova
- Dragon Hostel Hong Kong
- Mitsis Summer Palace
- Festival Beds
- Silverleaf Seaside Resort
- Comfort Hotel Boreal