Buderim Hotels

• wise23girl profile photo wise23girl
  • Reviews: 758

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Arabella Bed and Breakfast: A Spectacular Position

Sorry we have not stayed here but I have called in and it looks gorgeous. Owned by the South African Family who own The Silva Spoon Tea House in Cotton Tree (see Maroochydore Tips) you will find this position more enjoyable than at the beach itself.

It is not far from Alexander Headlands and Mooloolaba...you could walk but a bit of a climb to come back especially if it is hot in the middle of the day.

And there are spectacular views...you will enjoy I am sure.

Just drive a little slower as you come down the hill towards the beach ...you can turn left when you see the sign and then turn right into the side drive way or pull in on the side of the road if there is traffic behind you.

Well the rooms are absolutely gorgeous...you will enjoy the feeling of luxury and elegance from the moment you step into your room. And the 'breakfast' on offer sounds like I should book myself in tonight just to enjoy it . Breakfast is described as 'sumptuous and is served on the deck overlooking the sea views.

I am told in winter the 'fire' is lit' to warm up the guests...and I just love a log fire

So if it is luxury you want...away from the maddening crowd ...come to Arabella.

You will have explore the website to find prices

• Opinion of Price: N/A

• wise23girl profile photo wise23girl
  • Reviews: 758

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Buderim Motor Inn: On the Mountainside

Our friends have stayed here and we inspected the property at the time. The owners were very pleasant and the rooms comfortable enough. Surrounds are nice.

Some upstairs rooms and not all rooms close to cars.

There is a lagoon style swimming pool for your enjoyment.

You are in a good position to drive down to the beach area but a bit far to walk, for some... Same applies to the Buderim shopping but you could manage a walk to the very nice restaurant Le Baroque.

There are special rates from time to time and is not as expensive as on the waterfront.

Well it is the only Motel one could recommend on Buderim though there are a couple of well appointed B&Bs... and a Motel Caravan park place of sorts(soon to close I hear). I knowthere are cottages somewhere but I have no first hand experience of these.

April 2012 a double room is $92 A