Bundaberg Hotels

Our Members Say

• tineyooo profile photo tineyooo
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

park lodge caravan park: worst place in bundaberg

i book in to the park lodge caravan park for two weeks,My first day there, i had some one come up to me ,and asked if i wanted to buy any drugs,and i saw police in and out of the place all day.Second day, i washed my cloths in there washing machine, and thay came out dirty than what thay went in,than i hung them up to dry, and when i came back to get my cloths off the line ,half of them where stollen.Third day,there was vomit all over the b.b.q tables, and rubbish every where, the swimming pool had a flooting poo in it,And now i hear there is a out break of scabies in the park,ON my Forth day i asked for a refund, i only got back one weeks rent,.....So be warned if you are thing of staying at the PARK LODGE CARAVAN PAK my friends

dont swim in the pool,and for the guys dont let your dick touch the toilet seat

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Backpacking
  • Written March 21, 2012

• Gentleman75 profile photo Gentleman75
  • Reviews: 272

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Rum City Motel: Nice, clean and cheap motel

We booked a room by phone and I was worried a little because of the price (it was cheaper than the others), but when we arrived, we were suprised: it was clean, nice, well-equipped, the host were friendly and helpful.

We stayed there only for 2 nights, but we were very satisfied, so I can offer this motel to stay.

Facilities: Cot (fee), Barbecue, Dinner to Unit, Guest Laundry, Car Parking (cov), Swimming Pool.

Room facilities: Air Conditioning Cooling, Ceiling Fan, Heating, Queen Bed, Full Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Tea & Coffee Facilities, Clock Radio, In-house Movie, Phone, Television.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average