Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 472
Hyatt Regency Hotel Coolum: Golfing, swimming, pampering or just relaxing.....
If you enjoy travelling and playing golf in exotic locations, this is a great option. A beautiful 18 hole golf course is at this resort - the home of the PGA (golf) Championships. Free coaching by pros is also available, and a great driving range, chipping and putting prac greens all there for guests and visitors.
The resort is styled in a sprawling eco-style system, with both hotel and residential options. The original flora has been maintained and built around, and there are plenty of native fauna species padding around the shaded paths. Accommodation is double level, maintaining a high level of contact with the ecosystem, privacy, and all rooms have balconies and plenty of bush views.
If you don't feel up to walking, there are shuttles constantly driving by and offering rides to whereever you want to go.
The resort is well maintained and a very pleasant place to stay. There are a range of facilities
for both guests and visitors to enjoy - sporting, pampering, eating and shopping too!
The breakfasts aren't cheap - we had a Continental Breakfast included in our AU$235 room rate - and upgrade to Full Breakfast was an additional $15 - which we did not elect to do. The range for the CB was extensive, with copious fresh fruits and fresh fruit juices, cereals (including my personal favourite Bircher muesli) and there were local breads and spreads - enough for these chubby bunnies!
There is a town square, complete with a clock tower - and a very comprehensive wine shop, restaurants, boutique, takeaway and corner store.
A la Carte restaurants, as well as noodle shop and takeaway, depending on budget and desires.
A corner store for necessities for longer staying visitors.
Boutique with well priced "designer" label clothing - such as Ralph Lauren.
Golf and all the associated facilities - clubhouse and extensive clothing store.
Health spa - La Prairie and Thalgo products - yummmm - and I had a paraffin pedi!
Activities clubhouse for the children - with plenty of supervised activities - and games centre.
Creative Arts Centre/Resort Gallery - with special showcases and craft classes for those inclined.
Plenty of carparking.
Really great staff service - typical of the setting - staff tend to be locals and very helpful on all fronts.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Australian Holiday
- Get A Custom Quote & Itinerary. Trips to Suit Your Style & Comfort. www.worldviewtravel.com/
- Cheap Australia Hotels
- Save up to 60% on Australia Hotels Comparison Shopping Made Easy! www.lowfares.com/Australia-Hotels
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
Explore the World
- Coolum Beach Hotels
- Book & Save up to 75%. Earn reward points for further discounts. www.agoda.com/Hotel_Deals
- Hyatt Hotels
- Hyatt - The Finest Hotels Worldwide Book Online Now for the Best Rates. www.hyatt.com/
- Coolum Hotels
- Book your Coolum Hotel online. No reservation costs. Great rates www.booking.com/Coolum-Hotels
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Coolum Hotels
- Find Everyday Low Prices at Yahoo! Fantastic Deals on Coolum Hotels shopping.yahoo.com/