Gayndah Hotels

• SueS105 profile photo SueS105
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Gayndah Colonial Motor Inn: Above and beyond service provided

We arrived without a booking and were promptly provided with a clean, well furnished and spacious double room at a reasonable rate.

It was a pleasant and hassle free stay but as we continued our journey the next day, I realised that our second set of car keys had been mislaid. After a frantic call to the proprietor, Wendy and an anxious wait, she let me know that they had been found and even posted them back to me without charge - this service was above and beyond what was expected and much appreciated!

The decor was tasteful and the facilities were clean and well presented.
Reception was friendly and went the extra mile to provide exceptional service.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Business Travel, Road Trip
  • Written May 31, 2012

• peteandjoan profile photo peteandjoan
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Grand Hotel Gayndah

We recently had a night in Gayndah we were recommended to the Grand Hotel for dinner as there are new owners. The meal was fantastic, there was no waiting, the wait staff were friendly and the atmosphere was what we enjoyed the most. WE would love to one day return to Gayndah and the Grand Hotel

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written December 4, 2011

• cafank profile photo cafank
  • Reviews: 286

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Gayndah Colonial Motor Inn: A lovely country motel

Nice hotel to break your trip through Central Queensland. Hosts Wendy and Johnny were very friendly and helpful, their cute white dog was also very friendly. A small motel only 12 units all up.

I turned up late without a booking and was greeted well.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. There is an outdoor - covered - BBQ area near the pool.

Pool was lovely after a long day's drive. Meals are also available in the licenced dining room.

I can't find my pics of the hotel and pool but if I do will upload them for you. The pic on the website is a good likeness of the hotel.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Seniors
  • Written February 19, 2010

• paxdog profile photo paxdog
  • Reviews: 3

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Grand Hotel: Gayndah Hotel

Friendly, beer is cold, great on a friday night raffle 5pm -8pm. If you want to eat order at the bar or else you will wait up to 1hr and 25 mins to get your food in the rest/cafe. It was the worst waiting time, the food and the price didnt match up, very average menue. Needs some imagination and skill in the kitchen. very dissapointing.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive