Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Backpackers with Attitude
I was hesitant to stay here - just felt too old and wasn't into a dorm that night. But it was a great place - even better as I was driving and didn't have to walk up the hill a few times a day!
It's only about a 5 min walk into town or the marina.
It's apparently always busy and it was when I was there. A really friendly place, lots of fun and a great pool!
The owners offer a free pick up from the bus and train stations too.
Unique Quality: The pool was great, very friendly place.
Popular Hotels in Gladstone
166 Auckland Street,, Gladstone
100 Goondoon Street , (formerly Country Plaza International), Gladstone
20 24 William Street, Gladstone
26 Goondoon Street, Gladstone
Explore the World
- Knightsbridge Green Hotel
- Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Sea Breeze
- Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Rhode Island
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Casa Rabatti
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
- Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Mayfair House
- Hotel Carlton Opera
- Marriott New York City Brooklyn Bridge
- SANDY SHORES RESORT MOTEL
- Jonathan Harbour