Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Luxury Travel Theme Park Trips Business Travel
See Amenities

Hide your valuables! Hair straightener stolen

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 19, 2011

I would hide my valuables if I stayed here. My hair straightener was taken from my room - when I told staff they treated me like I was a thief trying to make money from them. Very disappointed - It was a brand new $300 straightener and the cleaners obviously found this too hard to resist.

I spoke with several people in management and each one treated me like I was a lier - There's $300 that I'll never get back!

thegirlfromnewy's Profile Photo

Grat View

by written on December 9, 2010

We checked in to our room which was on the 19th floor facing the Indy car circuit. Had so problems with the room next door playing exetremely loud hevay metal. We went down to reception to see if they could help and happily offered us a new room and someone to come and help us move our luggage. Our new room was facing the pool. No other problems. Breakfast has a very extensive selection, there is also a cafe down stairs and room service (which we did not try). Hotel was one block from the beach and two blocks from shopping on Cavil Ave. Nice walk to Q1 and Hard Rock cafe! Parking is cheap ($6 a day next door above the shopping centre) Will definately stay again next time we visit the Gold Coast

Unique Quality: View, view, view.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKDaisy's Profile Photo

Excellent location

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 27, 2006

The Holiday Inn Surfer's Paradise was formerly the ANA Hotel. It is in an excellent location, within walking distance of the beach, the tourist sights, shops and restaurants, in the bustling area of Gold Coast called Surfers Paradise. The hotel itself is currently undergoing a major refurbishment programme, and at the time of stay, the lobby and almost all but 4 of the floors had been completed. Unforntunately, I was put in one of the old rooms, but it was still more than adequate.

iandsmith's Profile Photo

For the luxury conscious

by written on March 19, 2006

This is upmarket accommodation right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. I got lucky because it's where we held our sales conference, otherwise it's not the sort of place I can normally afford.
Having said that I thouroughly enjoyed my time there. I was on the 11th floor, about halfway up the building, and the view was good with ocean glimpses and hinterland glimpses.
If you're out on the balcony it's fairly noisy due to the fact you're in the middle of it all but, once you close the balcony door, the levels are acceptable.
The food was of a high standard. The morning buffet enough to satisfy even the most demanding palate and the smorgasbord we had the first night we stayed there was great. The seafood selection was the broadest I can ever remember and I loved every bit of it (three times!).
The minibar is well stocked but you'll expect to pay the usual outrageous prices of minibars everywhere.
So, if you want to stay near the action and are not short of a dollar, this is one place you might consider.

Unique Quality: It's set just a couple of blocks from the heart of Surfers and just one short block from the beach. The pool is very spacious with nice banana lounges and some shade available.

Sweetberry1's Profile Photo

Luxury Plus..

by written on September 16, 2003

My daughter recently stayed at the Ana Hotel, and said it was a fantastic place to stay. So if you are looking for a bit of luxury accommodation, you may like to consider this one.

Unique Quality: This Luxury hotel has it all.. but is a little pricey..

Nearby Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise

Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise

• Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
  • Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise

Address: 22 View Avenue, (formerly ANA Hotel Gold Coast), Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, 4217, Australia

3 Photos of Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Gold Coast Travel Forum

Need advice about Gold Coast, Australia? Visit the Travel Forum for Gold Coast and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Gold Coast hotel reviews

National Parks.
Shopping.
Great mexican
Restaurants
Hired through Redspot for a small auto car
ALL TYPES OF DISCOUNTS FOR GOLD COAST
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT
MEALS UNDER $10
Sea World » Millionaires fun park
HOW TO REACH AUSTRALIA ZOO
Tapas delights
Restaurants
NEARLY FOR FREE - LORIKEET FEEDING!
CAPTAIN COOK LIGHTHOUSE